3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
On the comments about Anna and her turning into a bit more of a, sex fiend as it were, I sure hope does not happen. The corruption needs to happen slowly and thoroughly I feel for it to be believable. Many have mentioned so many games which go from 0 to 100 too fast and for all of these games I find to not be interesting at all. You need a combination of good story, renders, and setting etc, which so far this one seems to have... I hope time is taken and care is given to slowly see it through... And hope we get some sort of feedback regarding the renders since we all seem to be in agreement of the recent changes.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
On the comments about Anna and her turning into a bit more of a, sex fiend as it were, I sure hope does not happen. The corruption needs to happen slowly and thoroughly I feel for it to be believable. Many have mentioned so many games which go from 0 to 100 too fast and for all of these games I find to not be interesting at all. You need a combination of good story, renders, and setting etc, which so far this one seems to have... I hope time is taken and care is given to slowly see it through... And hope we get some sort of feedback regarding the renders since we all seem to be in agreement of the recent changes.
I believe that the old renders were 100 times better than the new ones.

Reactions: Ass Fan and Mac182

TheThirst

Jul 21, 2020
I know what you mean and agree about slow burns being more satisfying, but by the same token let's not have AWAM pacing either :p

The truth is that it's a difficult balancing act and no matter what you'll always get people complaining about the pace.

Incidentally, I don't think a slow burn is inconsistent with her turning sluttier by the end.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
Well this game is a slow burn, nothing will happen until we get to chapter 3, some time in 2023, chapter 2 is just Anna's week, so dont get ur dick out just yet, you'll just end of with blue balls like ASS FAN... lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kjazz and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I know what you mean and agree about slow burns being more satisfying, but by the same token let's not have AWAM pacing either :p

The truth is that it's a difficult balancing act and no matter what you'll always get people complaining about the pace.

Incidentally, I don't think a slow burn is inconsistent with her turning sluttier by the end.
:ROFLMAO:But what you don't understand, dev has told you almost everything about his game. Either you accept it or the game is not for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Adolfo and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well this game is a slow burn, nothing will happen until we get to chapter 3, some time in 2023, chapter 2 is just Anna's week, so dont get ur dick out just yet, you'll just end of with blue balls like ASS FAN... lol
:ROFLMAO:

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Could continuous blue balls lead to hydrocele?

• Haha
Reactions: Adolfo

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:WutFace:This is really good advice, most here have to know that all sexual content will only be possible in CH3, be careful not to get blue balls :HideThePain: for nothing out of anxiety like me this kind of feeling is not good but I will take revenge when finally see my beautiful Anna fully her glory. :devilish::p

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Bro its NNN we all know how to deal with blue balls right:KEK:

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes