3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dev had removed them no matter if you have your confidence to maximum they"ll still not be showing but it's good to have David confidence hight it may come in handy in the next update
[A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1b] [Mr Palmer- But it was hopeless of him, he didn't even tell me why he fell asleep on her. Someone told me that this version has no options.I wasted my time trying to play this game again, hoping I had choices. And at what point did he remove these scenes? After all, he didn't remove these choices in this update, but in the next release, who had choices? 7rrtrtrt.jpg

Last edited:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
[A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1b] [Mr Palmer- But it was hopeless of him, he didn't even tell me why he fell asleep on her. Someone told me that this version has no options.I wasted my time trying to play this game again, hoping I had choices. And at what point did he remove these scenes? After all, he didn't remove these choices in this update, but in the next release, who had choices? View attachment 3790361
Yes that's what i am talking about Dev had removed them Both the first one you could boost your confident point if your confident was low and the second as you can see you could accept his approch or keep a distance so this dialogue have a variation if you have the stats "reject hank" Anna will be more septic if you have the vice verce she will be more submisive to Hank that's the change

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I get brain farts who is the guy who really saw what happened in the Alley.
Alan I really want to see him run into Kendra. Something tells me the person who is more likely to run into Kendra is Chris though. End result Kendra kills Chris.
Leonard is the guy who saw what happened in the alley. How kendra will get caught is tough to say now...because none of them had enough info to know who is kendra...I mean Leonard saw kendra paying Alexia but he doesn't know who is kendra. Chris might know definitely but both of them wanted ana for themselves. So they will take advantage of Ana individually. Leonard might give info about kendra to Ana. That way she can get caught. But he's not way near to Ana in the story as of now. He has to go through Rob. Rob will introduce Leonard to Ana it will take few updates. And Chris might spy on them as he's jealous of Rob and Leonard as everyone knows everyone's intentions towards Ana.

David needs to get together with his friends to prove his innocence rather keep convincing Ana. Rather Ana going here and there collecting facts about David innocence. Those guys will come to Ana Themselves to get sex in exchange for info...and ana can keep submitting to them until she finally gets the info that kendra is behind all these things. Still the story is not way near to how kendra will get caught as of now. We have to wait for 2/3 updates....Story is still unclear on how David will get his company back from being bankrupt and how hank will make Ana submit to sex in return of a favor for holding a legal case against David. So many ifs and buts...the story is stuck right now where everyone is focussed on whether ana should cheat or not lol until ana do sex with someone, all these path will be stuck....and the tease fest and discussion of Ana's feelings will go on unnecessarily for years. 2 years already gone and still how Ana feel towards sex with someone is discussed and the main story is stuck. Always shit points of Ana is still pure and can't have sex comes upfront rather than moving story forward.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Just saying marvin groping, Chris sex , Jake lingerie shopping, rob massage etc....fine these things will contribute towards Ana's corruption but it has nothing to do with main story...all these unnecessary activities as a main highlight of the updates.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
[A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1b] [Mr Palmer- But it was hopeless of him, he didn't even tell me why he fell asleep on her. Someone told me that this version has no options.I wasted my time trying to play this game again, hoping I had choices
I am on vacation but a friend of mine played she said that you have to have some sort a relationship or feelings toward the other men especially the boss. this is the screenshot they sent me. seems you have to have some interest in hank.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 214528.png
Screenshot 2024-07-01 214643.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am on vacation but a friend of mine played she said that you have to have some sort a relationship or feelings toward the other men especially the boss. this is the screenshot they sent me. seems you have to have some interest in hank.

View attachment 3790630
View attachment 3790631
The creator seems to use hidden choices - to make a choice, you need to have a slight connection to the character. Like stopping Marvin from groping Anna at the pool, you have to go to dinner with him and only then do you have the option to stop Marvin from groping Anna, which I think is hopeless:cry:(n):mad::eek:. The creator should explain to us how it works

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes