3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so this is a pirate website.

once the game is out share it.

don't be hero for dev you won't get anything.

be hero here you'll have 20+ likes.
Likes are not that hard to come by. I've got thousands of them and mostly just say rubbish on this topic or that. Sharing game updates is an important part of the community here but not the only path to getting people to like you. I personally don't share updates on games that I support but that is a personal choice and I do not recriminate those that do.

Reactions: xert13 and Adolfo

Pypypy

Jan 25, 2024
All you need is the guy who does the render, then you can make your own game. Lots of stories out there are better than this.
Go find out who does the render for the this game.

kimsohyun143

May 6, 2023
Omg It is out! Hero please
APM v0.7.2 - Sneak Peek #8 - 22 oct'24
is this the last sneak peek?

last update scenario-
APM v0.7.1
last sneak peek(date) - Sneak Peek #8 (21 may'24)
gold release(date) - (13 june'24)

v.7.0 Part B
last sneak peek(date)- APM Part 3 Sneak Peek #12(11 jan'24)
gold release(date)- 3 feb'24

v.7.0 Part A
last sneak peek(date)- APM Part 3 Sneak Peek #9, 23 nov'23
gold release(date)- Dec 28, 2023

v0.6.5
last sneak peek(date)-Sneak Peek #8- 23 aug'23
gold release(date)- 2 sep'23

v0.6.4
last sneak peek(date)-8 aprl 23 APM v0.6.4 Sneak Peek #4
gold release(date)=23 may'23

v0.6.3
last sneak peek(date)= 15 feb'23 APM Sneak Peek #5
gold release(date)= 4 mar'23

as you can see that in last 6 releases - the days difference b/w last sneak peek & gold release is 10-45 days
total median sneak peek = 8 before release
if APM v0.7.2 - Sneak Peek #8 - 22 oct'24 is last sneak peek then, according to me release date for APM v0.7.2 prolly - if not 1-4nov'24 then anywhere b/w 22nov'24-10 dec'24

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
APM v0.7.2 - Sneak Peek #8 - 22 oct'24
is this the last sneak peek?

last update scenario-
APM v0.7.1
last sneak peek(date) - Sneak Peek #8 (21 may'24)
gold release(date) - (13 june'24)

v.7.0 Part B
last sneak peek(date)- APM Part 3 Sneak Peek #12(11 jan'24)
gold release(date)- 3 feb'24

v.7.0 Part A
last sneak peek(date)- APM Part 3 Sneak Peek #9, 23 nov'23
gold release(date)- Dec 28, 2023

v0.6.5
last sneak peek(date)-Sneak Peek #8- 23 aug'23
gold release(date)- 2 sep'23

v0.6.4
last sneak peek(date)-8 aprl 23 APM v0.6.4 Sneak Peek #4
gold release(date)=23 may'23

v0.6.3
last sneak peek(date)= 15 feb'23 APM Sneak Peek #5
gold release(date)= 4 mar'23

as you can see that in last 6 releases - the days difference b/w last sneak peek & gold release is 10-45 days
total median sneak peek = 8 before release
if APM v0.7.2 - Sneak Peek #8 - 22 oct'24 is last sneak peek then, according to me release date for APM v0.7.2 prolly - if not 1-4nov'24 then anywhere b/w 22nov'24-10 dec'24
If that will be the case that's gonna be a lowkey move. I don't care that he doesn't have time for this and so on but taking almost 2 fuckin months for 5% of renders is unacceptable. Why does he have to spend this much time to complete a few render scenes. I think he's overthinking it too much. Think about it, he's about to take as much time as he took for almost 95% of the update .. that's insane. This is supposed to be a finishing touch rather than touching himself while rewatching the update for the 100th time to see if he likes it or not.. lol

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Jeezus, people need to chill. If you get upset over the time it takes to release an update so you can get it on a FREE site - reevaluate your priorities.
This is an open platform. Thinking we all shud b grateful that v r getting to play for free is ridiculous. Infact as an open platform the communication should be direct and should address the elephant in the room. Whether developer choose to ignore or answer is his choice.
He can take any amount of time they deem fit. It’s as per his choice and convenience but giving vague answers especially about the release without any plausible reason is ridiculous. Tell that update won’t come out before December and people would stop asking about it. It isn’t that hard.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Erehn_Jaeger

Jan 5, 2023
Someone dm him on his patreon and ask him how much did he manage to do this week and how much is left ,approximately, in terms of the number of scenes or renders. View attachment 4175404
bro it dosent matter anymore, its end of the month we all here know he is gonna extend the time a little bit to release it next month so he can get more $$ i think that the update is ready to be released but this is how this sh1t works

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
This is an open platform. Thinking we all shud b grateful that v r getting to play for free is ridiculous. Infact as an open platform the communication should be direct and should address the elephant in the room. Whether developer choose to ignore or answer is his choice.
He can take any amount of time they deem fit. It’s as per his choice and convenience but giving vague answers especially about the release without any plausible reason is ridiculous. Tell that update won’t come out before December and people would stop asking about it. It isn’t that hard.
Nope. It is not "ridiculous." What is "ridiculous" is people bitchin' and moaning most of whom do not sub. He owes you no reason. I completely get not giving precise dates for release or reasons for delays. Why? Because then people go on here and start spouting "milking" claims and dissecting the plausibility of the reasons given. Vast majority of Devs have jobs, families etc. Stuff happens. If he came on here to satisfy all the moaners, he'd have no time to finish the update. If he did say "not until December" people would not stop asking about it. They would continue to bitch and moan. You know it. I know it.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes