hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why is everyone so worried about the poll? It doesn't mean that if the players choose a specific direction, the game will only develop there. That's just the order of what is done when. A game of this quality can hardly be developed spontaneously. I'm sure a finished script is already on the table. I know the same thing from many other developers. And now the only question is when and what will be done about it. So I'm not too concerned about that. sooner or later everything that the developer has planned will come into play. The only thing I'm worried about is that in the end the NTR haters will prevail again and the developer will tip the whole game towards vanilla. However, there shouldn't be much left of the game then.
If I remember correctly they mentioned that they are working on a book. I would suggest you write the most important chapters and paragraphs right away. Best you send me a short summary and I tell you then what I am particularly interested. Do that first and publish your novel, short story or non-fiction book. The rest they can then deliver later. I'm sure this won't hurt the popularity of your work or the sales figures. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stelhazelcruzz

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
View attachment 2456015
Nothing changes. Chris rules. Anonimous BJ second. Marvin & Kendra, the odd couple, third. Hank the pressing boss, fourth (go Hank, go!). Jake the snake, fith. Stenstromber and his lingerie, sixth. Last place to the absurd competetion between Jake and Marvin. It's better to colaborate and don't fight.
And ppl hate Chris lol. This just shows majority of the ppl want Chris to fuck Anna. I'm one of them. Not only do I hope he fucks her but gets her pregnant.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Hating on Chris is just the right thing to do. regardless of whether or not Anna is encouraging him. he is just a piece of slime and is not deserving of tasting Anna's pie..only thing Chris deserves is having the shit beat out of him. perhaps Anna sends her brothers after him telling them he is stalking her and won't leave her alone. that would work....

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
People hate Chris for only one reason. "Best friend". A friend doesn't do that by wanting to fuck your wife. If Chris was some dude the couple met, I suspect no one would care.
If things were different like in Hard News I wouldn't mind there we have a Christian. That he's dying to fuck Jessica The difference is that there we don't see him pretending to be who he's NOT to get into his neighbor's wife's panties it's even ugly to compare them Chris here acts like a rapist as we saw in the bathroom scene in my opinion.
:ROFLMAO: Chris futa's favorite
I will make sure to give Chris what he asks for in his wet dreams David.
5-Jim-Carrey-Gay-Sex-I-Love-You-Phillip-Morris.gif
Or a nice Futa with everything equipped, not everyone receives gifts like these :sneaky:
andole-jogipet.gif

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
People hate Chris for only one reason. "Best friend". A friend doesn't do that by wanting to fuck your wife. If Chris was some dude the couple met, I suspect no one would care.
THis is why I'm more pro Jake or other guys - he's not a "friend" of mc's to begin with. Not content with being a skeezelord who actively flirts with "friends" wife, he tries to aggressively sabotage him. If mc had a pair he'd talk to him early on.

Pro tip - as this is sadly common in the real world: If you have a wife/gf, and a male friend of yours just happens to always use her instead of you as a point of contact, it's time for a sitdown like an adult and child.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think this is going to end badly for Chris. once David is kicked out by Anna, where will he go? likely to his good buddy Chris. and since he has already been wondering why Chris texts Anna so much and not him, he will probably look for a way to peek at what Chris is texting to Anna. once he does and sees that Chris sent Anna pics of him dancing with Alexia along with the texts that Chris sends, Chris is in for a world of hurt. in David's shoes, i would beat Chris to death. literally.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I still think that Chris is only in the game to be cuckolded and humiliated. There is a reason why he shares a perspective with David's POV. That way Mr Palmer can do mystery NTR with David and fully-aware horrified voyeuristic NTR with Chris. David stumbles around wondering what his wife is up to while Chris keeps getting SMS updates of all the guys she is fucking because "he is such a good friend" that she just needs to share it with him. Think of it as the worst of both worlds.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes