Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
The first thing that man evolved from the animal is to learn to cheat, If man did not know how to cheat, he would have no superiority over any living creature and would not be able to continue his genetic lineage. Standing, agriculture, domestication of animals, the discovery of fire, the discovery of the wheel, the discovery of the atom and space are all based on the discovery of gaps in nature and the continuation of the existence of the human species.

But because man is a lying creature, he does this to his own species. In order to prevent this deficit and to cover up the deceitful nature of man, humanity has resorted to another trick and derived religion and placed moral rules within it.

Religion has tamed the feelings of deceit in man, making him believe that he will be a Heavenly person, and most people believe this trick until the truth is understood in societies oppressed by the lie of religion and the deceivers are recognized and killed.

But after the cheaters are killed, the people in power, instead of balancing society and spreading order evenly, resort to cheating again and create their own generation because lying is human nature.

And man tells the biggest lie to himself all the time. I AM GOD, and then he believes it. Now that he is a god, he cannot make a mistake, he only needs people to approve of his deception, and as soon as he gets that approval. He cheats on his husband (ANNA), he starts a war (HiTLER).

This time it was philosophy :D

There is some dialogue when Kendra asks Anna if she would fuck Chris. Anna tells her that it's too predictable and if she wanted to fuck Chris she would have done it a long time ago, but she didn't. So it's hard to say whether she would want to fuck him based on the dialogue in Ch1.In my opinion, Anna will fuck Chris if she has no choice and is 100% sure that she will believe this false betrayal. David. Unless Chris uses a trick on her.
Kendra is her mentor who pushes her further. That's right, David is a naive idiot who lets a fox into the henhouse.
You have a strange attitude towards friendship and companionship between people. Somehow I'm glad I never got to know you in person. ;)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
well, this game is all about the big reveal.
once we saw Anna naked and then we saw her fucking someone 50% people will loose intrest. that's what Dev understood properly.

and AMAWdev has mastered it.
The game will lose interest if the sex scenes are "poorly" done! Those. a long wait will not justify many wishes!
Then, yes, many will lose interest in the game, but in general there are many games that are not afraid to show sex and nudity, and i have not seen their audience drop because of another new sex scene :LOL: !

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Big fan of your work. I couldn't possibly ever reach your level. That being said, I have to say these are not your best work. Anna looks scary here. Sorry.

Edit ItsNotUs ps. Maybe you set that bar too high for me. Your one of the reasons I keep coming back to this sub. Cheers

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes