3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's funny how this story highlights just how easy it is to destroy a perfectly good marriage (could be argued the marriage wasn't that strong if a spray of perfume and taking a friend's word that she's only known for a week over her husband). It also highlights just how easy a good wife and mother can be turned into a round healed slut without realizing they're being manipulated until CPS is taking their child/children away.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
It's funny how this story highlights just how easy it is to destroy a perfectly good marriage (could be argued the marriage wasn't that strong if a spray of perfume and taking a friend's word that she's only known for a week over her husband). It also highlights just how easy a good wife and mother can be turned into a round healed slut without realizing they're being manipulated until CPS is taking their child/children away.
Jeez!! That's y this game has options. I hope atleast in 1 path Anna can give that snake and lizard the middle finger

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Anna’s hormones raging, being denied sex from her husband, long hours and high stress at work, attention from a wide range of males from work and at home, and then sometimes irrational female thinking into believing immediately the evidence against David. I don’t know man it feels real and very well written to me.

just wish the dev was able to work on this full time so we can see how it plays out, but we’ll probably only get Monday-Wednesday this year at the current rate of production.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
and now the wait begins..while this slow as fucking molasses game is installing..always seems to take forever...almost time to play da new update... :coffee:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
oh no thats not a good sign. Too many antagonists got introduced in the last few updates. Hope this is not turning into AWAM or even worse: each antagonists corruption progress and storyline become too shallow. Rather give me two or three different antagonists with 20 scenes each, then 10 antagonists all with 6 scenes only. Sadly I dont like the direction development has gone in the past few udates. Hank hasnt even shown up since 4 updates or maybe even longer, not even sure anymore.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
... until CPS is taking their child/children away.
No family court judge will take the child away from Anna. She can argue that she is just as much a victim of intrigue as David. What's more, she can even produce a medical report that she was subject to hormonal mood swings after her pregnancy, which influenced her decisions.
Anna is also a well-educated, high-earning woman, which the family court judge would also take into account. The fact that she fucked around is morally reprehensible, but is no reason to take the child away from Anna.
Anna would have to have hit rock bottom, take drugs and therefore no longer be able to care for the child, then David would have a chance of gaining sole custody.
In real life, there is therefore no chance that a family court would take the child away from her.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
the update would have been delayed another month or so, so the dev chose to release Saturday separately to satiate the masses.

as you could probably tell, there are complaints over the lack of hot scenes despite the dev clearly
explaining the weekend is a reaction to what happened friday night and we’ll see more action during the work week which Sunday sets up nicely for.
Thanks, I wasn't thinking about it logically like that lol

Oct 1, 2023
Anna is really hot and sexy! Hope she fucks Marcel's fat black cock
Did you see mamcells tiny black cock TBC when Alexia did the BJ? You better pray to the holy goat and two cows that the artist will change it.... For now CHRIS IS THE KING OF COCKS, unless, Kendra is a shemale, who knows (its 2024 its possible)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did you see mamcells tiny black cock TBC when Alexia did the BJ? You better pray to the holy goat and two cows that the artist will change it.... For now CHRIS IS THE KING OF COCKS, unless, Kendra is a shemale, who knows (its 2024 its possible)
No love for mr snake!

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
But damn these gigantic sizes that I see in these games, why is this, who needs it? Except for plastic clinics to advertise their work.
Here it is also necessary to take into account the impact of the image on human perception. A large penis is easier to depict dynamically than a small or medium one. Therefore, the impact of a picture with a large penis will be brighter, because it is simply better visible and there are more variations compared to the standard one. And the entry process itself looks longer and stronger.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Smh. Literally every other post in here is people complaining about slow burn and lack of content even though dev had already made clear about their plan since beginning of the game, Everyone knows what they are getting into. If only these people spent even half the time reading notes instead of complaining.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I bet Jake “the snakes” is bigger and we saw Kendra’s little bald pussy, thanks to Marvin “ The molester”

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes