3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Man the premise of this game is good, but the execution is... well I'm not going to say it's bad, but I will say it pisses me off. You're telling me literally every single guy in this game is just a scumbag who has only one thing on their mind, that being Anna? They're all disgusting and predatory, not one redeeming guy character that isn't the MC so far in this game. (well, besides the dad but we've only seen him once)

It feels like the game is written by a new wave feminist at times, that has hatred or at the very least, a negative bias against men. The women characters are mostly despicable too, but in different ways. Most of them are just easily manipulated into being shit bags, or are just simply snakes. There's literally not a single character on David's side so far... NOT ONE. How the hell, does he not even have a single ally so far, the only one who MAY turn into an "ally" is his ex friend that was late to the bar on their night out, forgot his name already. So far though, he's also just lusting after Anna, and trying to take advantage of the situation.

So yeah idk how to feel about this game, it's shot well, the renders are really good, and the premise is good. The plot and the characters though are a sour spot for me, I want to like the Wife, but she's so easily manipulated, and also has been doing things behind David's back, and hasn't been honest with her husband. I understand he was setup, and it definitely looks believable, it just feels like it's David vs the world in this game, it would be better if he had at least one Ally on his side, who actually cared about his bad situation and genuinely wanted to help. I guess his dad could be a potential ally, or maybe that perv like I mentioned before who got pictures of them in the ally, but I guess time will tell.
There are only two possible outcomes. Someone other than David will get Anna's cookie, or David prevails. But the deck is stacked against David because this is an H-game,
I'll continue with it, but god I hope David catches a break and either, finds some semblance of evidence, or gains an actual ally, and isn't forced to only get "help" from snakes all the time. Especially that absolute unredeemable piece of shit Chris. He's one of only two AVN characters that I've legitimately wanted to see tortured brutally before being killed, fuck that piece of shit. Oh and also, lock Kendra up in a ward, that bitch is beyond help, let her rot.
______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

"SlapE, post: 13028519, member: 5570199"]
Man the premise of this game is good, but the execution is... well I'm not going to say it's bad, but I will say it pisses me off. You're telling me literally every single guy in this game is just a scumbag who has only one thing on their mind, that being Anna? They're all disgusting and predatory, not one redeeming guy character that isn't the MC so far in this game. (well, besides the dad but we've only seen him once)
Father wasn't that great a guy being controlling and demanding as per what Anna tells of him. But yes, we understand your point. Take it what it is, an H-game. But it's the player who makes the choices. Not that I am applying for sainthood, the Jake route I am not interested in-- but that is because it is too predictable a route.
It feels like the game is written by a new wave feminist at times, that has hatred or at the very least, a negative bias against men. The women characters are mostly despicable too, but in different ways. Most of them are just easily manipulated into being shit bags, or are just simply snakes. There's literally not a single character on David's side so far... NOT ONE. How the hell, does he not even have a single ally so far, the only one who MAY turn into an "ally" is his ex friend that was late to the bar on their night out, forgot his name already. So far though, he's also just lusting after Anna, and trying to take advantage of the situation.
Your worst enemy can be your best ally. The writing is good for the story, and I wouldn't be surprised the rest of the villains would be getting in each other's way to get the outcomes a player wants.
So yeah idk how to feel about this game, it's shot well, the renders are really good, and the premise is good. The plot and the characters though are a sour spot for me, I want to like the Wife, but she's so easily manipulated, and also has been doing things behind David's back, and hasn't been honest with her husband. I understand he was setup, and it definitely looks believable, it just feels like it's David vs the world in this game, it would be better if he had at least one Ally on his side, who actually cared about his bad situation and genuinely wanted to help. I guess his dad could be a potential ally, or maybe that perv like I mentioned before who got pictures of them in the ally, but I guess time will tell.
There are only two possible outcomes. Someone other than David will get Anna's cookie, or David prevails. But the deck is stacked against David because this is an H-game, not a novel. As a player, one doesn't have to pick the naughty choices. What is of interest to me about Anna, naughty or not, is that the developer is trying to develop a complex character. But unlike a lot of games out there, David isn't a willing cuck. And sadly, in a warped way, the game does reflect real world issues. Innocent and Naive women getting taken advantage of. Women with personal demons where their past haunts them.
I'll continue with it, but god I hope David catches a break and either, finds some semblance of evidence, or gains an actual ally, and isn't forced to only get "help" from snakes all the time. Especially that absolute unredeemable piece of shit Chris. He's one of only two AVN characters that I've legitimately wanted to see tortured brutally before being killed, fuck that piece of shit. Oh and also, lock Kendra up in a ward, that bitch is beyond help, let her rot.
To develop the plot even if David loses (player choices) David will get his chances just to keep it interesting. But yes, "Schadenfreude" is a real thing, and some players are shooting for bad outcomes.

But... and its a big but. A lot of forums out there have commentators throwing fits about NTR, NTR, NTR and are not a fan of it. Those that are not in NTR will not play this game. It is not their wheelhouse. And there are a lot of subject matters I don't like and will not even bother looking.

Reactions: CorruptedMindz

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

"SlapE, post: 13028519, member: 5570199"]
Father wasn't that great a guy being controlling and demanding as per what Anna tells of him. But yes, we understand your point. Take it what it is, an H-game. But it's the player who makes the choices. Not that I am applying for sainthood, the Jake route I am not interested in-- but that is because it is too predictable a route.
Your worst enemy can be your best ally. The writing is good for the story, and I wouldn't be surprised the rest of the villains would be getting in each other's way to get the outcomes a player wants.
There are only two possible outcomes. Someone other than David will get Anna's cookie, or David prevails. But the deck is stacked against David because this is an H-game, not a novel. As a player, one doesn't have to pick the naughty choices. What is of interest to me about Anna, naughty or not, is that the developer is trying to develop a complex character. But unlike a lot of games out there, David isn't a willing cuck. And sadly, in a warped way, the game does reflect real world issues. Innocent and Naive women getting taken advantage of. Women with personal demons where their past haunts them.
To develop the plot even if David loses (player choices) David will get his chances just to keep it interesting. But yes, "Schadenfreude" is a real thing, and some players are shooting for bad outcomes.

But... and its a big but. A lot of forums out there have commentators throwing fits about NTR, NTR, NTR and are not a fan of it. Those that are not in NTR will not play this game. It is not their wheelhouse. And there are a lot of subject matters I don't like and will not even bother looking.
IMG_1791.jpeg

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I was talking about the MC's father, not Anna's. Anna's father is dead, so that wouldn't have made any sense.
I would like Annas mom to be on Davids side, but oh silly me, she didnt make it into the game because she lost out on the patreon poll where all the pervs voted for more old man dick, and on a side note this "straight" game has more male nudity, (actually, old man nudity) in it than female and this is who she lost out to:
IMG_2902.png

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I would like Annas mom to be on Davids side, but oh silly me, she didnt make it into the game because she lost out on the patreon poll where all the pervs voted for more old man dick, and on a side note this "straight" game has more male nudity, (actually, old man nudity) in it than female and this is who she lost out to:
View attachment 3378627
That is so fucking sad, she lost out to this old weird fuck? Oy vey... that's a damn shame.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't necessarily think he has a terrible taste in women, Anna is usually fine for the most part, it's just she's naive at times, and easily manipulated too. I do find her lack of trust concerning, I mean she's definitely justified in her feelings, but I definitely think she should have more trust and faith in her husband, and she should perhaps even, idk, be on his side at least while he tries to prove his innocence. Before all this mess, she was mostly loving and nice, so I liked her for the longest time, now I'm kind of neutral on her. As far as his decision to befriend some strange chick at a gym, who kept flirting with him despite him telling her he's married and not interest... that was dumb to be sure. His "friends", I 100% agree on that, he has no true friends.
Anna is fine for the most part? False. I'm not even going to reiterate all the reasons, but Anna is just as bad if not worse than David's ex Kendra. The only difference is that they suffer from two different Cluster B personality disorders. I too thought that Anna was a well-meaning but naive woman... in chapter 1. Then we were made privy to her thoughts and it was revealed that is just the mask she wears. She is a malignant narcissist who is very careful in how she cultivates her image. David has a type: damaged goods. My partner and I still disagree whether or not he is a codependent personality but I personally believe that there is some evidence that he is extremely vulnerable to typical narcissistic tactics such as love bombing, idealizing, minimizing, hoovering, blame-shifting, devaluing, and rug sweeping. That's probably why he fell so hard for Anna because she does every single one one these things in the course of the story thus far.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Anna is fine for the most part? False. I'm not even going to reiterate all the reasons, but Anna is just as bad if not worse than David's ex Kendra. The only difference is that they suffer from two different Cluster B personality disorders. I too thought that Anna was a well-meaning but naive woman... in chapter 1. Then we were made privy to her thoughts and it was revealed that is just the mask she wears. She is a malignant narcissist who is very careful in how she cultivates her image. David has a type: damaged goods. My partner and I still disagree whether or not he is a codependent personality but I personally believe that there is some evidence that he is extremely vulnerable to typical narcissistic tactics such as love bombing, idealizing, minimizing, hoovering, blame-shifting, devaluing, and rug sweeping. That's probably why he fell so hard for Anna because she does every single one one these things in the course of the story thus far.
I was gonna say something, but out of respect to certain people I won't. I guess we can agree to disagree though, Anna is definitely far from perfect, but saying she is potentially worse than Kendra is a REALLY WILD take. Kendra is far worse, it ain't even close.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
this be better for anna and old man i ask developer to make bikini same hot style than her mom bikini look...this most be hot
u better work with developer u will give him more idea creative
game will make next pool swim with her and oldman when he ask her she say maybe ...so hoop make her bikini by this one
you should make your own patron page for game changer fan side wanted
thx u share u work we like see nutty anna with u pic

Last edited:
Reactions: 4SS F4CTOR

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
She could use a more skimpier bikini.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In time yes but to start off a lot better then Kendra plus I don't see how Anna can listen to sexy skimpy fashion tips from Kendra when dresses like she and old school teacher even her bikini had granny bottoms and the top covered all her boobs what little boobs she does have to me if u going to corrupted a innocent woman the woman that's doing it should be showing by example not just running her mouth

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
She could use a more skimpier bikini.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
________________________________________++++++++++++++___________________________________________

The developers have to be careful with Anna's image.

Part of Anna's character is being on the cusp of being conservative. Running around the office in a cocktail dress just doesn't say Anna. Plus Anna still thinks of herself as having a "mother's" body and that plays with the plot of the story, some low self-esteem. Further Anna wants to get back to working out ASAP and is watching her weight.

It is another aspect of Anna's character, vanity. She is aware she is attractive but can't see herself as being "hot." As the story unfolds, attention from all the other male reassures her and feeds her vanity. I don't like too much of a deep dive in phycology and put words in the developer's mouth, but it's for me at least, like those women suffering from anorexia.

And we have to admit to ourselves, would we want to see party-girl Anna get it on with the other characters, or would we rather see straight-lace Anna get it on?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
________________________________________++++++++++++++___________________________________________

Part of Anna's character is being on the cusp of being conservative. Running around the office in a cocktail dress just doesn't say Anna. Plus Anna still thinks of herself as having a "mother's" body and that plays with the plot of the story, some low self-esteem. Further Anna wants to get back to working out ASAP and is watching her weight.

It is another aspect of Anna's character, vanity. She is aware she is attractive but can't see herself as being "hot." As the story unfolds, attention from all the other male reassures her and feeds her vanity. I don't like too much of a deep dive in phycology and put words in the developer's mouth, but it's for me at least, like those women suffering from anorexia.

And we have to admit to ourselves, would we want to see party-girl Anna get it on with the other characters, or would we rather see straight-lace Anna get it on?
Anorexia is an actual disease so not a proper comparison. I would rather see party girl Anna. I was a massive patron supporter for Fashion Business and besides Monica looking exactly like who I lost my virginity to back in the day, it is an interesting and gargantuan size game, but she hardly gets into it after all this time, she is always hesitant about sex and only doing it to win back her empire and to survive, after a while the same snotty attitude gets tiring and the character must evolve, I haven't played it in like two years.
OIP (2).jpg

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Um.., dude: the thing here is that she dated a "bad guy" in college and she was "wow", and they were considered the most beautiful couple, what kind of uncertainty can we talking about!?
She broke up with this guy because he wanted to share with her, he wanted group sex with her and other mens! It scared her.
Their sex was hard and passionate, but she still had limits beyond which she didn’t want to go out, but this guy could have achieved his goal, but he didn’t want to wait, he wanted everything to happen quickly, and if i'm not mistaken, he even cheated on her.
When she met David, after a long pause in the relationship, she came to the conclusion that she wanted to settle down, that she wanted a simple loving guy to start a family with!
But don’t forget that her vulgar nature tried to break out more than once while she was dating David and they were not yet married. At that party where she got carried away with "beer pong", she almost get fucked by other guys, the principle was no longer against it and she was ready for this "turn of events", but David appeared and stopped her in time, and after that she stopped drinking!
Anna has always been a "slut at heart". Devin is like an anchor that keeps her in place!

I didn’t always correctly interpret Mr. Palmer’s words, but it seemed to me that he hinted that despite your style of play, we will not have the opportunity to save Anna from cheating! Supposedly it’s in her soul and she has to cheat at least once. I hope that’s not the case!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes