sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Couto25
I recommend this game to you. This is the creator's third attempt. Because he listens too much to his clients' advice and their idea ruined his game. Be careful on that forum, user Stanford8 is a fanatic of that game.

The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 8b] [Mircom3D]
I liked this one at the beginning but as you say it is now his 3rd attempt at it. As for the user you mention I think the word fanatic is an understatement.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Couto25
I recommend this game to you. This is the creator's third attempt. Because he listens too much to his clients' advice and their idea ruined his game. Be careful on that forum, user Stanford8 is a fanatic of that game.

The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 8b] [Mircom3D]
I liked it...I find it same as exciting game...but I never understood where the story is going with so many sex scenes lol...will try it

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Status Update
17 hours ago
"I wanted to give you an update now that we’re through April. It was a productive month after a spotty March. I anticipate May will be another productive month as I don’t have much in the way other than usual job/family duties. I don’t have a release date, but progress-wise we’re about 80% through overall. The first part of the update will follow David through Monday and Tuesday morning. I have this part done. The second part of the update will follow Anna’s Monday and Tuesday morning. I’m currently working through it. I’ll probably share at least one, maybe two, sneak peeks before the release.

Thanks everyone for your support."

Davids part could be less then 50 renders and a page or so of text...... Its part 3 now lets get to what was advertised.

Thanks

Former Pateron

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Dev is creating the game that he wants to see and I don't have a problem with it. With any game there will be parts that not everyone likes and that is okay too.
The only part that i don't like is that there is no sex or nudity in the game!
And the most painful thing is that before this there is still at least a year of waiting, or even two!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The only part that i don't like is that there is no sex or nudity in the game!
And the most painful thing is that before this there is still at least a year of waiting, or even two!
Sometimes I think all developers are working together..not the owner but the artist of all games...and they discuss like no one should provide sex in this genre lol and keep teasing for years and see how much they can milk ...I have played several games in this genre that has been released together and 80% are going with same speed. Avoiding nudity lol..

But it's fine..background story should be created but they even avoid nudity in husband wife sex scene lol...TBH this slow corruption game was my first choice when i joined this forum...but now I simply avoid playing this genre games if anyone launch it with slow burn tag. It doesn't matter even if marketing team keep creating hype about it in every update, just avoid it for few years. Playing slow burn games for first few years is like losing excitement of playing an adult games lol.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Also former Patreon
Yea but I dont think that david part has less than 50 renders...few scenes were mutual from Ana and David POV in previous version beside the change of dialogue...so cant say..Honestly I literally have high hopes from part 3. I don't want to get disappointed as awam lol and being told like it's just the beginning of part 3, you have to wait more for real action in later updates lol. so my fingers are just crossed atm.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
we wait your work more than devlop game cuz he only sell fake talk for many month
open page everyday to look fan work make and its amazing
when you open your page ?
wish you good to make you own game
Having my own page doesn’t sound bad, you could post all my works there, but wouldn’t that be too pompous?:unsure:

And I don't know how to create a page, bw/ :ROFLMAO:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
we wait your work more than devlop game cuz he only sell fake talk for many month
open page everyday to look fan work make and its amazing
when you open your page ?
wish you good to make you own game
I told him 10 times before lol..he could make a side story with those renders or a fan game.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
2 yrs in the making yet he claims build up.what a joke
:ROFLMAO:
IMG_2359.png
I love the slow burn, and the realism. This game, and “A Promise Best Left Unkept” are the only NTR games I wholly enjoy.

But the introduction of new characters has me worried - we’re supposed to be moving forward into the Act where actual sex (or, heaven forbid, a blowjob) happen. But instead this game is getting broader in scope.

Please don’t jeopardize perfection by dragging it out too longo_O I want to see Anna get corrupted

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes