Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Good game. For now the only thing I miss is the option to tag the scenes I've already done with a girl :)

edit : missing too :
- A flag indicating you have a message waiting in the computer
- A direct access to Cherie's office in quick nav

Last edited:

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated my modpack for V1.32.3.

This update is huge, lots of new content, strongly recommend a fresh install.

Due to f95zone post limit, please refer to my airtable for samples :-

V1.11 - V1.12 :-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huge thanks to Crazy and everyone else for testing and bug reports, and of course SkullCam for the updated modLoader.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: skullcam37

skullcam37

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I've just realised that my upload contains mods, this is a single mod for Mia K in Model Space, players can see what modding is all about and how easy it is to implement.

For those not interested, just delete the "modLoader.js" file and the "mods" folder.

harry2hot

Nov 25, 2018
Spend some time with ???
whats should i do here?
and i have 35/ 34 girls
how i find last 1 girl?

Last edited:

Jamiedupe

Sep 14, 2021
After you have the conversation with Piper about Cherie’s computer what triggers the next event? Can’t figure out her password.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry2hot

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
After updating to v1.32.3 I am unable to bring up the saves dialog. The other buttons on the left margin works. Changelog doesn't have a back option. This is on a pc using Chrome. I can however, see a save dialog box using MS Edge. I checked and both browsers are the latest versions.

Fixed: Clearing cache on the Chrome browser restored the save dialog box.

Last edited:

casualnorm

May 26, 2020
Noticed some people are having problems with unlocking photo shoots and what not so I decided to make a guide for those in need of assistance. This guide is for version 1.30.0:

I took a break from the game/F95 for awhile so I'm steadily working on updating the guide with current content so it is a WIP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to skullcam37 for some corrections.
Thanks for putting the guide together, but I'm still stuck on estate agents becoming models. I've searched the forum but can't find any answer/solution. I always select Alexa, but she never turns up in my contacts or contacts me so does she appear as a random encounter somewhere and that's how I recruit her? I've deleted all my old saves and started again from chapter 1, but still I'm never able to recruit any estate agents, please can someone help, particularly with Alexa; though a guide on how to recruit the estate agents would help also.

Nolunch

Nov 5, 2017
How do I "Spend some time with Mackenzie" in chapter 6? Everytime I visit Angel's House either no one is there or she's busy studying.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Ariana Marie?

Are all those women contactable?
Not all, most are available in the model space. Moddable contacts are only a very recent addition so I'm in the process of converting some of the models from model space into contacts.

However I have added quite a few contacts though since this update on my beta version. Check out the discord link in my sig for more info.

As for Ariana You must visit her in the Model Space (it's random, about a 20% chance to get her), once you have seen her she will send you a message if your rep is higher than 350.

Reactions: MrBloobby123

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
I have Ariana now thanks.

Seems I need to link a phone number to discord, not comfortable doing that.

Do you have a link to download the pack? I only see the airtable link in your post.

Edit :- NVM found the thread post.

Reactions: Plonk
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes