LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Completed current objectives for chapter 8 but have een on here ention of cherrie's computer and password, I have not encountered that yet, is there something specific that tells me to do that?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
There isn't enough information in the game to figure this out without a ton of wasted time. And I wouldn't have made it past chapter 6 without this post. Can we get this edited into the first post or linked somewhere? Or if the dev wanted to add something like this into the game for those who do get stuck.

See below walkthrough taken from Discord, this should help alot of people out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Is there a list of contacts?
I am missing one and i have no idea who it is
There is a list on the discord.
An educated guess from experience would be Ariana who you get from taking photos of her in Model Space. Should that not be the case, check the discord or share your save and I will take a look

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
the event for the secretary in chapter 1 won't happen at the cafe? any ideas why? im at 15 just wont trigger

Oct 30, 2020
although there are 2/3 new objectives of chapter 8, my objectives are still stopped at chapter 7 (completed) waiting for those of chapter 8 that are in development to come out

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Hello i got a problem to finish the Chapter 5. In the guide here : https://f95zone.to/threads/a-photographers-lies-v1-81-0-skullcam37.52597/page-29#post-7379708, it is said we have to get 1500 reputations and move in with the secretary. All is done, but i don't know where the brothel is. I attach here my save file. Can anyone help me please ? Thank you !
You'll find next step towards the brothel outside on a saturday, an event called 'Car Trouble', word of advice, don't give her your phone ;)

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
You'll find next step towards the brothel outside on a saturday, an event called 'Car Trouble', word of advice, don't give her your phone ;)
wow you're my savior why is this event not mentionned in the guide ?

Thank you very much, thanks to you i can now visit the brothel

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I have met Janice, but never got the opportunity to purchase the Massage Parlor. Reputation is 1500, funds are 100K version 1.81.0 I'm guessing a bug in this version?
Shouldn't be bugged, remember to visit 'business investments' in your studio. If that is not the case, feel free to share your save here and I will take a look

Reactions: extremexx000
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes