Gamon

Aug 25, 2017
For those wanting to progress to Chapter 9, this is taken from the walkthrough on my discord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is the detail on what to do at the Sultry Studio:

I'm stuck after getting comfortable with Alli, now visiting Cherie doesn't do anything for me although having the Mending Relationships Storyline. Does anyone know when to visit Cherie?

Reactions: mouseyboy09

dacariocanh

Jun 15, 2019
Is there anything that comes out from training Mackenzie? She is in the SS every weekday, but it doesn't seem to progress

osman699

Apr 13, 2021
I'm stuck after getting comfortable with Alli, now visiting Cherie doesn't do anything for me although having the Mending Relationships Storyline. Does anyone know when to visit Cherie?
I am stuck here as well.. Any help is appreciated

skullcam37

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I am stuck here as well.. Any help is appreciated
Make sure you have met Elsa and set her up with Cherie. Elsa can be found

echarms

Aug 26, 2022
Guys for chapter 3, it tells to hire massage girls but it wont let me hire the last one i need and to meet ???, what do i need to do?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Guys for chapter 3, it tells to hire massage girls but it wont let me hire the last one i need and to meet ???, what do i need to do?
You can only hire one massage girl per week, so check back next in game monday. If the problem persists feel free to share your save here, and I'll take a look

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Does anyone have a full list of girls, cos I am 45/47 girls (including Dakota) so I am either missing 2 or 3 a list would help please if possible thanx.

Rdude69

Dec 6, 2018
I have City Studio fully upgraded, have an open slot for a model and a secretary, and keep waiting for an old secretary to show up so I can hire her and fill the objective -- but all I ever get is the same list of girls.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I have City Studio fully upgraded, have an open slot for a model and a secretary, and keep waiting for an old secretary to show up so I can hire her and fill the objective -- but all I ever get is the same list of girls.
Well, you should visit the Sauna at the Gym, if you are ready to meet the old secretary, she will be there.
Edit: Just checked up on it on the Discord, it needs to be a friday.

Last edited:

nanno345

May 31, 2021
I complete chapter 9 but I miss 2 girl in contact studio, I just have 45/47, I don't know who I missed

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes