Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I complete chapter 9 but I miss 2 girl in contact studio, I just have 45/47, I don't know who I missed
A qualified guess based on experience, my guess would be the two achievement girls. Should that not be the case, feel free to share your save and I will take a look.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Not sure what I'm supposed to be doing with the SS. I can check on a trainee but that's about it.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
other then plonk and jordan, has anyone else made any mods yet? there are still a ton of models that arent in the game or added with mods and was wondering if someone else had made them.

grlb1412

Sep 9, 2022
For those of you having trouble advancing storylines with Angel:

Angel
- First interaction will occur on a Sunday at the General Store
- Second is on a Friday at the Coffee Shop
- Third on a Thursday at the new Pool Area
- Fourth interaction occurs on Saturday PM at Angel's House
It says I'm not done the objective after the 4th interaction. is there something else I have to do?

Hawgsoldier

Sep 14, 2022
I can't seem to unlock the library so I can help Alina with her boyfriend problem. Or talk to Piper....

I'm uploading my save file so maybe someone can help.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the library so I can help Alina with her boyfriend problem. Or talk to Piper....

I'm uploading my save file so maybe someone can help.
You need to spend time with Cheries helper Satomi at you studio to unlock the library

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
This game sorely needs hints on how to progress things. There's no way to figure this out. How to progress Vinas quest?

stefczyk95

Sep 28, 2022
Somebody konw how to fix the bug in chapter 2? I cant buy massage parlour by business investment. I met Janice before.
I have 1500 rep and no debt, i dont know how to reach chapter 3 now

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017
Guys i need help. I was loading a save of a the previous version but i donno why i see no new objective for the chapter 9.
I completed the brothel
I completed the recruiting of the sultry studio (i don't understand what to do with mckenkie)a
The same for the city studio
And i have piper as secretary and i have 47 of 48 girls.
I'm missing something or there's a bug on my safe??

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
cannot join discord, all I get is this.

1664504103263.png I was looking for info to find Stevie

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes