buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
forgot what I did and now can't visit Cherrie. Everytime I go her secretary tells me I'm not welcome here

any thoughts?

CătălinH

Nov 12, 2022
is there any codes for the money ?
You don't need any. Even with the massage parlour alone you can be rich. Max out the massage parlour so at the end of the week has more money than it needs, and just skip days, weeks and years. I made the amount needed for Cherie before I met her.
(Edit: spelling)

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcatrider

CătălinH

Nov 12, 2022
Need some help. I am at the part where i have to use Cherie's computer. The game tells me to go there when she is not, but i think she was missing only a couple of time at the beginning, it took me too much do do the other tasks. Now what do i do? How can i make her leave?

tomcatrider

Dec 23, 2021
Need some help. I am at the part where i have to use Cherie's computer. The game tells me to go there when she is not, but i think she was missing only a couple of time at the beginning, it took me too much do do the other tasks. Now what do i do? How can i make her leave?
This has been posted several times on this board. Go on a Sunday afternoon, and the computer password is Bukkake16.

Domii26

Nov 16, 2022
[v.1.87.0] I've chapter 9 and 41/42 girls, please who's missing?

I have:

Romi, Mia, Nicole, Lena, Kleio, Kirsten, Kimmy, Katrina, Karma, Janice, Gina, Aaliyah, Peta, Elsa
Dani, Lana, Aria, Adriana, Megan, Riley, Anna, Marley, Caprice, Dillion, Alli, Piper, Teanna, Brooklyn, Lauren, Kendra, Katsumi, Jade, Faye, Remy, Autumn, Anya, Alexa, Angela, Adriana, Julia, Kenzie.

Who girl is missing please?

craigtuckero

Jul 25, 2017

I have:

Romi, Mia, Nicole, Lena, Kleio, Kirsten, Kimmy, Katrina, Karma, Janice, Gina, Aaliyah, Peta, Elsa
Dani, Lana, Aria, Adriana, Megan, Riley, Anna, Marley, Caprice, Dillion, Alli, Piper, Teanna, Brooklyn, Lauren, Kendra, Katsumi, Jade, Faye, Remy, Autumn, Anya, Alexa, Angela, Adriana, Julia, Kenzie.

can you share ur save? i dont want play beginning

katana1969

Sep 14, 2019

I have:

How do you get Kenzie?

larosamo

Nov 9, 2020

I have:

There is Chapter 9? I´m on Chapter 8 with all objetives done but the Chapter 9 doesn't start.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Just wanted to drop by and say this is very well made HTML game (that's a rarity lol) and I have played it from time to time and for sure will play again in the future. If I could ask for actress to be added at some point I would like to see Faith Leon (blast from the past, super underrated in my opinion), cheers! :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
APhotographersLies-1.88.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes