Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
What is the current status of the game considering Patreon page was removed?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I don't know, but going off of what's happened in the past to games of this type it's probably still in development and simply has been taken down off of Patreon for any of their constantly shifting terms of service. I'm sure the Discord has more information.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Game is still in development, eventhough a bit on backburner, as the developer is considering creating games from some of his other ideas, and contemplating if he should set up a new Patreon page for his games, or maybe another site.
Will keep people here informed of news on the Discord

bezoballs

Feb 25, 2023
Who is the girl in this brothel orgy video (or what is the source)? Please! I am obsessed

SandeKinge87

Jun 23, 2022
Do the models at the City Studio passively regain comfort levels, or is there any way to keep that comfort level higher after taking their "special" shots?

SandeKinge87

Jun 23, 2022
Also, the odds of getting the shots you need to finish a collection sometimes feel like you're playing Candyland and you've been stuck in the Molasses Swamp for 38 turns. You'll have one or two pics left to get, and then you keep getting all the pics you've already got for turn after turn after turn.

Reactions: rb813
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes