rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Also, the odds of getting the shots you need to finish a collection sometimes feel like you're playing Candyland and you've been stuck in the Molasses Swamp for 38 turns. You'll have one or two pics left to get, and then you keep getting all the pics you've already got for turn after turn after turn.
Is there even any benefit to finishing the collections? I remember in Time of Cherries you needed to do that before you could add them to your harem or whatever and get bonuses from it, but so far I haven't seen any differences in this game when a model's collections are all complete, except the color of their Contact button changing.

SandeKinge87

Jun 23, 2022
Is there even any benefit to finishing the collections? I remember in Time of Cherries you needed to do that before you could add them to your harem or whatever and get bonuses from it, but so far I haven't seen any differences in this game when a model's collections are all complete, except the color of their Contact button changing.
Apart from making more money selling the shots from the City Studio, I don't think so. Doesn't seem like there are any bonuses that I've found.

SandeKinge87

Jun 23, 2022
How do you get passive income for the City Studio? Thankfully, with my passive income from everything else, and my tendency to save way more money than I need before buying upgrades, I'm nowhere near the red, but I have no idea how to get passive income from that studio. Do I just need to keep going with the story still? Because I just unlocked Chapter 8, and I still don't know.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think you can get passive income from City Studio... only from Massage parlor and Brothel. Then again, that is all you need once you get to that point in the game.

esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
any update on that?
I think i figured it out how to get to Ariana's friend you have to find her on model space that adds her to your contracts (laptop -> model space), after that made her comfortable with you then on wednesday go to the gym and talk to her (yoga). After that you have a message on your laptop...

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hi there, i would like to ask if its any updated guide? since the 2 posted doesnt show all girls and how to unlock, and how to make progress untill the current update and i think im missing some girls, also im stuck with chapter 10 first objective , wich pet blonde and where to found?

3andre3

Jan 17, 2018
game need a tracker or a ingame walkthrough , some girls are hard to find, or game start to be harder in advanced chapters

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes