PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I am missing a girl, but I don't know who. Here is my save. Do I have to restart the game to find her?
From the guide on page 3:
Ariana: She is a model that you encounter through freelance lingerie jobs (she's wearing a red outfit and is standing in one of the jobs if you're having a hard time finding her). Once you've done a job with her and have enough reputation (at least 360) she will contact you about modelling. On Wednesdays she goes to the gym to practice yoga. If you visit her here and spend time with her you will earn an extra 3 comfort.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
How do you hire the maids the option isn't showing up and I forgot how I did it before when I played I thought it was in the upgrade menu but it isn't I am in chapter 2 or 3 whichever one with the massage parlour

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How do you hire the maids the option isn't showing up and I forgot how I did it before when I played I thought it was in the upgrade menu but it isn't I am in chapter 2 or 3 whichever one with the massage parlour
You need to visit the park until you find a flier advertising it. You can visit the guide on page 3 for more info.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Kimmy: Hire the maid service. To do this, you must visit the park and find a flier telling you about an Adult Maid Service. After hiring them, you will eventually be contacted by her to set up a shoot.
Ok it actually is in the guide but not in the maid section for some reason?

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
can anyone tell me where to place the save?
If you use "save to disk" (which I prefer) you can select your place yourself. I would choose an additional area close to the area where the gamefiles are stored.
If you choose normal save it will be saved within the browser memory storage. That space may cause problems because other games or the browser are using that space too. Running out of space might be the result. That's why I prefer the "disk" option always.

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
how to convince ur assistant to do nude photoshoots? i have met cherie and gotten the 250k and my relationship with my assistant is full. please help

GamerNici

Feb 19, 2018
how to convince ur assistant to do nude photoshoots? i have met cherie and gotten the 250k and my relationship with my assistant is full. please help
You need to buy a house and then move in with the assistant.
Try doing the stuff in the "Objektives" Tab.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Once the relationship level reaches 10, you can initiate a lunch date with her by purchasing a gift ($200) from the general store in the mall and giving it to her. After the lunch date is complete, she will pose nude for you in photo shoots.
From the guide on page 3. I've linked to it a few times on this page.

D

Deleted member 731587

Take some much needed time off how to proceed this objective

maxyanony101

May 9, 2020
so guys i'm on chapter 5 doing the moving in part and for some reason i'm not progressing to the next chapter. Am I doing the moving in mission the wrong way. When I click on the moving in option, you get the option which real estate agent then after that you got seduced by the agent of course gets her upset about it then, get this message:

Your relationship with the said person has decreased.
Your expenses have increased by £800pw.

Can anyone helped me with this one, I don't know what to do at this point.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
so guys i'm on chapter 5 doing the moving in part and for some reason i'm not progressing to the next chapter. Am I doing the moving in mission the wrong way. When I click on the moving in option, you get the option which real estate agent then after that you got seduced by the agent of course gets her upset about it then, get this message:

Your relationship with the said person has decreased.
Your expenses have increased by £800pw.

Can anyone helped me with this one, I don't know what to do at this point.
Seems like the right way to do it. Try proceding to the next day and you should start in your new home with your chosen secretary

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes