Man of Dices

Nov 9, 2019
V1.9.0 online and bugged I can't buy the massage parlor it doesn't appear outside
also caprice doesn't appear on the guide

skullcam37

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
V1.9.0 online and bugged I can't buy the massage parlor it doesn't appear outside
also caprice doesn't appear on the guide
I will be uploading the new version here today :)

How do you mean you cannot buy the parlour, have you met Janice? Then you buy the parlour through the business investments screen. I would be happy to have a look for you if you can send over your save file?

Caprice shows up early in the game through the messaging system.

Man of Dices

Nov 9, 2019
I will be uploading the new version here today :)

How do you mean you cannot buy the parlour, have you met Janice? Then you buy the parlour through the business investments screen. I would be happy to have a look for you if you can send over your save file?

Caprice shows up early in the game through the messaging system.
for caprice i was speaking about the guide here on f95zone
I don't have a save but the upgrade and the business screen were empty

skullcam37

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
That's odd, as soon as you meet Janice she unlocks the opportunity to buy the massage parlour through the business investments screen...

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
All the girls on the first page (aside from Kimmy) will contact you no matter what so I didn't see the point in adding them in. Kimmy is the first one you need to do extra steps to get so that is why I started with her in the guide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: skullcam37

Clerick

Mar 30, 2018
Most likely because you have blocked cookies for the site, less likely it could be old browser that doesn't support twine.
So try allowing the cookies on the site, and you should be fine

... скорей всего что вы криво пишите скрипты...
translate by
... most likely that you write scripts crookedly ...

Sep 28, 2020
I'm missing one contact and im not sure how to get it. please take a look at my save and let me know if it can be fixed

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I'm missing one contact and im not sure how to get it. please take a look at my save and let me know if it can be fixed
Can be fixed fairly simple, you just need to do more freelance work, so Ariana shows up

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Can be fixed fairly simple, you just need to do more freelance work, so Ariana shows up
Specifically lingerie freelance work. I think skullcam37 said before there were two photos of her available, but this is the one I always look for and always works.

ArianaAPL.jpg

edit: I added the photo to the bottom of the guide to make it easier for people trying to find the right image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zirenaz
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes