LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hi @skullcam37 !

With the latest version I cannot see the new library anywhere. I've seen the new secretary pics and so, but the new event is nowhere to be found. Being a WIP it's hidden for now?

Thx.

Edited: Everything else is completed, full chapter 5 with all girls affections and parlor/brothel maxed.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Hi @skullcam37 !

With the latest version I cannot see the new library anywhere. I've seen the new secretary pics and so, but the new event is nowhere to be found. Being a WIP it's hidden for now?

Thx.

Edited: Everything else is completed, full chapter 5 with all girls affections and parlor/brothel maxed.
Have you done the mini-event with Cherie's helpers in the Studio? Satomi will show you the Library, which should unlock it for you

Reactions: LokkenJP

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
Would it be possible to put in a counter for Ariana. Have spent 3 weeks straight doing freelance work without her popping up. Feel like if she is a possibility there should be some way to for her interaction after a while.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Have you done the mini-event with Cherie's helpers in the Studio? Satomi will show you the Library, which should unlock it for you
I've done several mini events with Cherie's helpers, but seems that I must have missed that particular one. Thanks for the tip!

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Would it be possible to put in a counter for Ariana. Have spent 3 weeks straight doing freelance work without her popping up. Feel like if she is a possibility there should be some way to for her interaction after a while.
You can find a photo that is guaranteed to unlock her on the guide. If you don't get the right photo, you can use the arrow buttons on the top left corner to go back and forth until she shows up.

skullcam37

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
The error has been fixed in the latest version so hopefully no more bugs :)

I have had a lot of feedback about people not being able to unlock Ariana. I will work out a new way to unlock her going forward. I may combine the Freelancing with Model Space and have her appear there on a certain day or something similar.

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
You can find a photo that is guaranteed to unlock her on the guide. If you don't get the right photo, you can use the arrow buttons on the top left corner to go back and forth until she shows up.
Its not a matter of it being broken or anything. Its the RNG of whether or not you will get her to pop up among 20+ possibilities. Finally got it to happen. But it took me almost five minutes of clicking back and forward before it finally did. Thats just not a fun way to unlock a character.

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
The error has been fixed in the latest version so hopefully no more bugs :)

I have had a lot of feedback about people not being able to unlock Ariana. I will work out a new way to unlock her going forward. I may combine the Freelancing with Model Space and have her appear there on a certain day or something similar.
Probably the best way to do it. Honestly doesn't make much sense to have both when they perform the same function practically. Could still have a button in model space for the more generic actresses. That would cover anything that wasn't in the Ebony, Redhead, BDSM, and whatever other model spaces you add.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
30/31 discovered. no idea whom i have missed... 30th was friend of blondy...thoug 31 might be from 'beautiful view' she didnot contact me i assume

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
30/31 discovered. no idea whom i have missed... 30th was friend of blondy...thoug 31 might be from 'beautiful view' she didnot contact me i assume
You can find a complete list on the games Discord, or send your save-file to me and I will let you know who you've missed

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
...thought it was (white) anya - but she forks in brothel . checked tweaks 'met_names' - also failed to find

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
...thought it was (white) anya - but she forks in brothel . checked tweaks 'met_names' - also failed to find
You are missing Nicole, and from the Discord:
Found in Chapter 5, she contacts you once you have bribed all the maids and completed the Maid Boss scene.
And a little further investigation shows you haven't bribed Samantha Saint yet.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx, finally did blonde one (i think i had issues triggering her to appera)... got call from maid serveice and next day from nicole

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
What is finale of 1.14 ? i have met skylar in library and now i dont know what to do . I saw in changelog glory hole. Thx

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Is there a list anywhere of who the actresses are in this? Specifically wondering about Amber's full name.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Is there a list anywhere of who the actresses are in this? Specifically wondering about Amber's full name.
There is a list of them on the games discord, in the spoiler-walkthrough channel.
Her full name is Amber Hahn

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes