tsstsst

Oct 29, 2022
For those wanting to progress to Chapter 9, this is taken from the walkthrough on my discord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is the detail on what to do at the Sultry Studio:

How do I contact the Estate Agent after unlocking Teanna?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
how do speak to an old secretary and help cherry?
i tried everything but doesnt work
You'll find Piper (old secretary) at Gym and once you do that you'll find Cherie at the Pool... but I can't remember if it's only specific days of the week you find them there or not.

shadowsdwew

Aug 17, 2020
so is there a guide i found one very out of date on this site but im at the point where differences betwwen the guide and the game are popping up on top of all the things missing

Circlehuen

Feb 17, 2023
Hi everyone, can someone please show me how to find Adriana, Hixxy, Jillian and Julia please? Million thanks!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I have 48 out of 49 girls unlocked, and from the lists I've seen I seem to be missing Aria, how do I unlock her ?
Aria is one of four real estate agents (Alexa, Aria, India, Skyler) that you unlock by progressing through game. So by the end of the current content you should have two of them unlocked.

First is unloked after you get an apartment to live with your secretary/girlfriend (the one you choose to deal with is the one you unlock), just explore the city after that and you'll run into her somewhere where she'll tell you she got fired and is looking for a job.

Second is unlocked by default after you get acess to City Studio (I think it's City Studio... it may be a Sultry Studio, it's the one you get an real estete agent showing it to you) and it will be one of the remaining three agents.

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I'm having trouble completing the "Get more comfortable with Holly." objective of Chapter 9 - I've completed everything else I can find so far, save for Mackenzie's girls in the Sultry Studio because it looks awfully grindy.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
APhotographersLies-1.94.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
how i Increase Natalia's Slut level ?
Go to the brothel and then each room til you see her and then select increase slut level and then one of the options if I remember correctly (depending on how many brothel management points you hve it could take a few trips)

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
!!How do I unlock the City Studio I cant call anyone or I don't see the option been stuck a while plz help

spectre122

Jan 23, 2019
In version 194: The 'adult shop' passage is missing, so it can't be accessed from the mall. The 'advertise' passage is also missing, and can't be accessed from the coffee shop.

Great game, enjoyed playing it. I'm sure I speak for most here, it's a great distraction from the utter nonsense happening in real life.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes