Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Can you see all endings? I don't think the save is 100%, it seems there are missing spaces on the book shelves?

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I've basically finished the game... but I still can't find the pregnancy.
It's likely only part of some endings which should be unlocked by an item, found in the 'True End' at least.
I'll have to play some more but at the very least the Bandits are miss-able and are likely key to unlocking more fetishes.
can someone explain to me what was in the intro, the whole idea and how they spoke about it confused me so much... the teacher wanted to make sex toys is that it?
Basically they intend to make money with a sex shop and Tia, as sole combatant, has to collect the material and, as sole young woman, help 'testing'.
what about the request of small motor? i found it but the teacher say nothing , any help plz?
for the motor you have to speak to the smith on the cape.
Can you see all endings? I don't think the save is 100%, it seems there are missing spaces on the book shelves?
The item from the True End (I still don't know about other ends) should have unlocked everything and the spaces are simply to group the scenes by location.

Reactions: Dharak

Naeere

May 21, 2017
Hey!
Basically I get the true ending after quest 8 and I'm forced to restart the game.
How to continue? Am I missing something?

Last edited:

mommkk

Jul 13, 2020
It's likely only part of some endings which should be unlocked by an item, found in the 'True End' at least.
I'll have to play some more but at the very least the Bandits are miss-able and are likely key to unlocking more fetishes.

Basically they intend to make money with a sex shop and Tia, as sole combatant, has to collect the material and, as sole young woman, help 'testing'.

for the motor you have to speak to the smith on the cape.

The item from the True End (I still don't know about other ends) should have unlocked everything and the spaces are simply to group the scenes by location.
how to get the bandits i cant seem to find them any way

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Did you tried talking with the Robot in the Toys Shop?
Yes... and it worked. I finished the game with the brothel owner/girl end.
Less memorable than the first time I played it some years ago. I guess it's because there is far better games now.

mommkk

Jul 13, 2020
any advice bon how to get the bandits route ? i finished the game i cant seem to find any hint about how to get there .

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
I'm blocked at the door in the ruins : it doesn't want to open. Any solution ?
you mean for the first blacksmith mission? you're supposed to go below the camp and talk to someone there to find the dungeon for motor

Edit: just remembered for when you're supposed to go there, talk to yoyur robot in toy shop first

Last edited:

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
any advice bon how to get the bandits route ? i finished the game i cant seem to find any hint about how to get there .
Advice: Stop teleporting everywhere.
Advice 2: Follow the walkthrough. (I have a lot of issues with the walkthrough, but it gets this much correct, at least.)
Slightly more serious advice: In the quest to get Orichalcum (which might be material request 9, but I don't feel like checking), multiple people warn you about bandits on one of the paths. The path in question is the second of the two west of the main town.
There's a line of bandits blocking the road near where the abandoned house is. It doesn't matter whether you approach from the east or west. You can opt to surrender immediately. This begins the bandit route.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
man this game is good if you like corruption but if only it doesn't have that much time limited event. playing 1st time blind and i feel like missing a lot of good scene even though i explore a lot and its kinda hassle having save point for every story progression. good thing the battle doesn't require grinding. also, anyone know what is and how to get this true slut ending the translator talking about?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
anyone knows how accurate the guide is on quest 8? the walktrough shows 2 sections that say
1.at night go right hot spring has H
2.mayor house 2F talk to mayor has H

and they are both unavailable. but the thing is that judding by the recollection room these two scenes should be there or at least it makes sense they would be there. I followed the guide and it was inaccurate on the giving the camcoder to the goblins part so I wonder if this is another one of the inaccuracies.

Reactions: hahayou

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
In the game folder there is a folder called Uncensored_prototype_imgs where i tried to uncensor one of the images, check it out and give me your opinion if that is good enough for a uncensoring
i think it looks pretty good :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namba

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
man this game is good if you like corruption but if only it doesn't have that much time limited event. playing 1st time blind and i feel like missing a lot of good scene even though i explore a lot and its kinda hassle having save point for every story progression. good thing the battle doesn't require grinding. also, anyone know what is and how to get this true slut ending the translator talking about?
In that ending she becomes a slave for the teacher and the rest of the village, it is not the true ending as far as i know, i didn't finish the game so it is only my guess that it is an ending, though it is the one where she gets pregnant and marries everyone at the church, don't know how to get it though.

Reactions: ajeb2222

hahayou

Apr 25, 2021
anyone knows how accurate the guide is on quest 8? the walktrough shows 2 sections that say
1.at night go right hot spring has H
2.mayor house 2F talk to mayor has H

and they are both unavailable. but the thing is that judding by the recollection room these two scenes should be there or at least it makes sense they would be there. I followed the guide and it was inaccurate on the giving the camcoder to the goblins part so I wonder if this is another one of the inaccuracies.
This is my problem too, I followed the walkthrough word by word and it just won't appear.

Mar 4, 2018
Can someone please do a better translation of this game, art and story look interesting, but the MTL is really really bad!

Jul 6, 2021
In that ending she becomes a slave for the teacher and the rest of the village, it is not the true ending as far as i know, i didn't finish the game so it is only my guess that it is an ending, though it is the one where she gets pregnant and marries everyone at the church, don't know how to get it though.
how to get bad ending ?

asdasdad.JPG

i have done all quest

edit. after comple true ending, i unlock all sences.

aaaa.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: frode333
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes