Ava01

Oct 15, 2020
Yes... and it worked. I finished the game with the brothel owner/girl end.
Less memorable than the first time I played it some years ago. I guess it's because there is far better games now.
Do you know how to beat the big robot?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I can't find the toy shop.

I tried following the guide, but I've looked in every house in the village and I don't see a toy shop.

EDIT: Yea... I'm just stuck. I have no idea where this toy shop is and apparently you need it to get other endings than the virgin one.

The line in the walkthrough is:
"Down to adult toy house, talk to robot, then go upper right room test adult toy"

Down where? At the time you're at the teacher's house which is the most southern part. Do they mean her own store? In that case the robots in there are inert and you have no adult toy to test. It's confusing.

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019

I tried following the guide, but I've looked in every house in the village and I don't see a toy shop.

EDIT: Yea... I'm just stuck. I have no idea where this toy shop is and apparently you need it to get other endings than the virgin one.

"Down to adult toy house, talk to robot, then go upper right room test adult toy"

Down where? At the time you're at the teacher's house which is the most southern part. Do they mean her own store? In that case the robots in there are inert and you have no adult toy to test. It's confusing.
Go to the toy store, and then go to the top right bedroom. Interact with the bed. Other than that, forgot the rest.

(I played this game a months ago and noped out after the virgin route with the childhood friend, lol. Unless you can lose virginity to toys or keep it for longer, not coming back :HideThePain:)

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Go to the toy store, and then go to the top right bedroom. Interact with the bed. Other than that, forgot the rest.

(I played this game a months ago and noped out after the virgin route with the childhood friend, lol. Unless you can lose virginity to toys or keep it for longer, not coming back :HideThePain:)
Thanks, figured it out a while ago :) almost done with the game.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Quite a proper degenerate corruption game. Although as per usual issue with corruption games.... too steep. I like slow corruption. Steep ones are like "eh.. got fucked, might as well keep going now"

I like the style, world and comedic value.

So will for sure finish it once it gets proper translation at some point.

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
This is a proper corruption game. I love it. The editted MTL personally i think I can get by with it and understand the gist of it ( even during H scenes its good enough). Artwork reminds me abit of Fountain of Mana which i love alot and regret its not updated.

Reactions: RossoX

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Full save if somebody want it (there is a recollection room in the toy shop, below "your" house, and the unlocker is in the inventory).
Feel free to use it if you want a quick start since there is a new game plus system.

Not a bad game but i not appreciate that much multiple path especially if have to restart the game,
there's some lines that were not translated, not much but are annoying and the mtl is hh,
corruption is meh she fall pretty quick but the h scenes are good,
the incest tag is valid only in the true end so before there's "none",
I would like to see the other path but is pretty annoying to restart the game :(

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

The guide is pretty difficult to follow and mostly of the time you won't need it, mostly of the h scenes are always with the same persons once you meet them so every time you complete a quest is better if you come back to them, the only few avoidable are hot spring at night and basturbation scenes at bed and maybe bandit but i'm unsure of last one, probably is connected to the degrading path (ofc if you follow my previous hint).

The toy shop is below your house, to continue the plot you have to visit the room to the right and check the first masturbation scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
does the game abruptly end after quest 8?? i got the orebium ore to the teacher and the game eded giving me virgin ending, is this normal? i feel there should be more?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes