ohnoeoh

Feb 4, 2022
This game is genuinely amazing... they got something for everyone. I just hope they finish it

Hellhathnone

Oct 21, 2019
TBH imma broke bitch, so i can't sub to the patreon to vote on polls and what not but i really hope the next update focuses on purely m/m content. Because with each update it seems to only focus on the women. Granted this is only the third update its a trend i'm seeing with these kinds of games. only time will tell i guess

Flamingfatcat

Dec 16, 2018
I do like where this is heading. It would be neat if you went through changes based on who you hung with more often. So far, the only real changes are stat based and femininity but there's not too much difference. Based on how they react to your appearance, it would be neat if you could get stronger physically or get lazier and put on weight, look mercantile as you learn about money, book smart, or look like a warrior. There's also the humiliation stuff but there doesn't seem to be a way to counter it by growth.

Past that, aside from some scenes not having ways of getting caught yet, this game is really neat. I do wonder if there will be more M/M content as well. They are pushing you to get a princess but it'd be neat to see a bit of gay thrown in there too. With the transformation being the only way of advancing chapters so far, I wonder if there will be other paths since I feel we are falling too much towards magical influences at the moment.

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Not a bad game at all!

Biggest difference between this one and many others having same premise is that this one is slow, it is establishing its lore, objectives, and issues first before just transforming MC. MC is stuck without protection of his father and its on you to make a new path for him, will you make him a good prince or a princess for betterment of the Kingdom, its your choice.

Also, UI is great. Some events are boring but it is one of the game which deserves all the hype it has.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Belfaier

May 2, 2024
A really great start. The story is interesting, and the slow transformation is something I really enjoy. Additionally, it's the first time I've encountered such a nice interface in an HTML game. It's very convenient and a pleasure to read. I'm supporting project on Patreon and can't wait for more content.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes