4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
this situation is gonna end horribly for everyone except luca that much I can bet

henrys best bet really is just a bullet to the skull

bro gonna prob get cucked to death (literally)

oneforone

Feb 20, 2023
This game is probably crated for those who enjoy cuckold themes , so it's important to balance cuckold part and healing parts.
Laura has deadly hurt me. Although I was excited when seeing her bullying Harry in Family End:p(In particular, I love the scene where she says she wants to have a child with Luca and will destroy Harry in 20 years(y)), I was still saddened by how she's messed up Harry's life. I'm willing to be Laura's cuckold, rather than her enemy:cry:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This game is probably crated for those who enjoy cuckold themes , so it's important to balance cuckold part and healing parts.
Laura has deadly hurt me. Although I was excited when seeing her bullying Harry in Family End:p(In particular, I love the scene where she says she wants to have a child with Luca and will destroy Harry in 20 years(y)), I was still saddened by how she's messed up Harry's life. I'm willing to be Laura's cuckold, rather than her enemy:cry:.
I am sorry to say but this dev is not a cuck dev at all its fully netorare as far as I know luca is about to destroy harrys life

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
There's a post on the patreon on where it talks about scenario 2 or something which says aya buys condoms for luca but didn't find one with his size so she eventually buy smaller as of Harry size which will get ripped by luca's cock and she get pregnant. what's that can anyone tell, what's the current progress of the game

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
There's a post on the patreon on where it talks about scenario 2 or something which says aya buys condoms for luca but didn't find one with his size so she eventually buy smaller as of Harry size which will get ripped by luca's cock and she get pregnant. what's that can anyone tell, what's the current progress of the game
I can only tell you one thing: Use A Spoiler! GD

AX50

Dec 27, 2023
This would be the plot of a possible bonus scene in the future which would follow up the latest bonus scene with Aya and Luca in the anime convention. The actual story is not that far yet.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah the condom scene is the plot for the bonus scene 9, being a sequel to the bonus scene 8.
It has nothing to do with the main story at all.

AX50

Dec 27, 2023
Yeah the condom scene is the plot for the bonus scene 9, being a sequel to the bonus scene 8.
It has nothing to do with the main story at all.
Oh so it's already decided he will go with this? I thought it was a suggestion.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Oh so it's already decided he will go with this? I thought it was a suggestion.
Yes, it's that scene this time. I think the result was extremely clear, like 40% of votes for that option, although there were 9 possible choices.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes