4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Ultimately people who play the game aka the audience don't care who performs the revenge, but that karma does strike and the villain does get what's coming to him and hell no revenge is sweeter
Maybe. Maybe not.
It's just better to clarify for the guy who asked.

When I read his question, the first thing I thought was:
"Is he looking for an epic showdown between two men for the girl's heart?"
If so - then no. There is none.
There IS an epic showdown between the girl and the guy for the heart of princess Harry, though. :sneaky:

For some the difference indeed doesn't matter.
But speaking for all is a bit presumptuous.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
I am currently playing this Game, only from the Perspective of Harry, because it should add a Mystery to the Story. I know that this is an NTR Game, where the villain bangs the MCs Friends/Family, so why try to hide that with limiting to just a perspective?

Please dont give me spoilers, but i am at a point where i am thinking "not another dumb as a Rock MC"... I choose every Option, that a normal Person would do, not the Cuck options and still this MC cant tell whats going on.

Sometimes the Thrill/Tension that builds up in an NTR Game, is so good, that your imagination goes wild, with this Game i am not feeling it, at least from just one Perspective. Still i like the Writing, it is not stretched too far like other Games, where you have to read for 10mins how good a Dick feels. The silly Aya Charakter has funny lines that makes you laugh, so i suprisingly didnt skipped anything.

Because i dont know how close i am to a Ending i thought it would be better to switch to both perspectives (which i wanted to do after the Harry only walktrough) or is it better to go trough this one?

Ok i am at that conference call Situation and this is getting rather ridiciluos then mysterious...

Last edited:

truonghq

Dec 24, 2020
Can someone tell me if there is a way to select Harry perspective mode but can review some perspectives of Laura or Aya instead of having to play all perspective mode?
Sometimes I just want to review some perspectives of Aya or Laura in some events.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Can someone tell me if there is a way to select Harry perspective mode but can review some perspectives of Laura or Aya instead of having to play all perspective mode?
Sometimes I just want to review some perspectives of Aya or Laura in some events.
Nope unfortunatly not, that annoyed me too, you get a picture from Luca 2-3 Times but nothing more. I would play with all perspectives. That mystery thing works only in the Beginning of the Game after that it becomes obvious whats happening you/MC just cant see it.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Man that Game was quite interessting to say atleast. One thing that kinda annoyed me was the thing with Aya... Spoilers for her ahead:

That she got raped from Luca and Laura and participate in their Games happens actually really early in the Story. Am i understanding that right, that this appears for every Ending? That does not fit very well with how she triumphs in the actuall Endings. She is silly yet so powerfull, i was quite dissapointed that she would Fall to that level.

truonghq

Dec 24, 2020
Nope unfortunatly not, that annoyed me too, you get a picture from Luca 2-3 Times but nothing more. I would play with all perspectives. That mystery thing works only in the Beginning of the Game after that it becomes obvious whats happening you/MC just cant see it.
It would be great if i could play from Harry perspective but still be able to access gallery to review other perspectives that have been unlocked based on the routes i've taken, instead of having to replay from the beginning.
Since i wanted to see other perspectives, i also replayed in all-perspective mode, and it's funny how i took a wrong route and forgot what i chose as Harry

Reactions: Racoon_4

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
You can choose prespectives, just the man, or the man then the woman. the sex scenes are presented from male POV no mater if it is the main character or the antagonist.
Erm, no..?
You never get the antagonist's POV.
Only girl's.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
on the text displayed maybe on the visual scene it is always a man's POV. otherwise you would be seing a man's chest during the sex scenes. sorry for the confusion.
Haha, yeah. That would be a whole different kind of game if we stared at the guy for most of the sex scene.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Man that Game was quite interessting to say atleast. One thing that kinda annoyed me was the thing with Aya... Spoilers for her ahead:

That she got raped from Luca and Laura and participate in their Games happens actually really early in the Story. Am i understanding that right, that this appears for every Ending? That does not fit very well with how she triumphs in the actuall Endings. She is silly yet so powerfull, i was quite dissapointed that she would Fall to that level.
No, she only gets raped near the end of the Aya route, every other route she's only for Harry. She goes along with Luca and Laura's games of her own volition, to try to split Harry and Laura up so she can get with Harry herself.
Unless you're talking about the Aya Edition of the game, but that's a different story for now.

truonghq

Dec 24, 2020
other threads of the same game -_-
This is the game download link, here you can find the "Start" button, you should play the game before viewing the "bonus scenes"
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.9.0): - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA

Reactions: radbaz31
4.20 star(s) 109 Votes