Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
trust her , stay loyal by ignore the other girl
result : maidenless

do not trust her , act like a playboy by never ignore the other chick
result : get both and some bonus

gadwinshare

Aug 16, 2024
Hello, I need the help of the experienced community.

I really like how Hangover Cat tells stories but I don't like how the cheated guy is always so stupid or "dense" even with so obvious evidences. I know it's to create the situations but for someone logical like me, It's hard to accept.

Only in NTRd by Clumsiness I found it acceptable because the story is crazy, not "realistic".

So I would like to find games that are about corruption/mind breaking but without the NTR aspect, like the MC being Luca and slowly corrupting a strong willed woman.

Thank you in advance friends.

truonghq

Dec 24, 2020

I really like how Hangover Cat tells stories but I don't like how the cheated guy is always so stupid or "dense" even with so obvious evidences. I know it's to create the situations but for someone logical like me, It's hard to accept.

Only in NTRd by Clumsiness I found it acceptable because the story is crazy, not "realistic".

So I would like to find games that are about corruption/mind breaking but without the NTR aspect, like the MC being Luca and slowly corrupting a strong willed woman.

try go to find netori genre bro

gadwinshare

Aug 16, 2024
try go to find netori genre bro
Ok, I'll look at it, thank you.

Another question. Is there a name for a genre where you don't steal a women to a guy, but just corrupt a strong independant willed woman who is confident that she doesn't need men or like to feel superior to men?

If someone have some titles to recommend it would be nice.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: abirvg

truonghq

Dec 24, 2020
is there a way to reset my gallery? i want to start over.
(for windows) you can
step 1:
- in folder game: go to \game\saves -> remove "persistent file"
step 2:
- go to C:\\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\{folder name game} -> remove "persistent file"
- go to C:\\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\{folder name game}\sync -> remove "persistent file"

Note: will still keep "save" but "Scenes replay" and Gallery will be locked all. If you want to delete all "save" -> remove all save file.
This is the simple way I usually use if I want to play again.

truonghq

Dec 24, 2020

It's not my genre so i really don't know if any games are like that, your des makes it sound like Luca is the MC in this game.
but you can try
NTR Legend
NTRaholic
Star Knightess Aura (famale protagonist)

Reactions: gadwinshare
4.20 star(s) 109 Votes