VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

xyllas

Nov 27, 2017
Well just was saying since I saw on Patreon something about Laura mother being involved since I am not Patreon I can't actually check what's up and if it's important, probably not, it's not like I care. That's why I generally spoke up about it, then again the two girls are the main cast as it seems by the main menu and logo so perhaps the story will focus only on those and I guess it makes sense, I agree.

Regarding it all, I guess so but if Aya becomes involved as well wouldn't it be impossible for Laura to quit? she knows that Aya knows because they would be going at it in prop threesome, it's really quite a feedback loop haha. I haven't played any other of the studio games so idk if there will be more choices or not so I can't really tell if you deny Aya she falls after the first time perhaps there are more to this or maybe it's how you say it is.

Regarding Luca aim, I think he already said what he wanted, he didn't want to feel like our MC have something in his view he doesn't deserve so... all XD That's why I think that even if u will go with Aya it'll just give him fuel to solidify Laura's corruption and then once it's done he would most likely move to taking Aya in by blackmailing her as well texts, videos, etc they had.

If we go that route then MC is fucked regardless of choice no? The theme is corruption after all. Then again he already aimed to kick MC out of the company so I guess the normal process after getting two of the girls would be to set him up, and by the time Laura and Aya would most likely do anything he wants so it'll be no issue to do so. Once he's fired I then assume he would come with the girls and reveal everything, that's how I think the game will go, regardless of your choices. Somewhat like 'choices don't matter' tag

About MC anxiety I guess will prop end in as you say some sort of grief tho it's quite a straightforward ending, I was just probably deluding myself for something else, since so far at least at work idk about MC past, MC seems quite assertive and doesn't seem like the usual protagonist of the type, then again maybe it's more fun if corruption isn't only regarding girls so perhaps he also loses his confidence and everything.

Luca mentions something to Aya about MC looking like male prostitute so there is also that but i doubt it's anything besides term

Reactions: NTRamzng

bigboi648

Oct 14, 2019
anyone know if i have to ask a mod to upload a update for the game or would i just make a reply here with the updated game?

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
anyone know if i have to ask a mod to upload a update for the game or would i just make a reply here with the updated game?
You can do whatever you want, though I would personally appreciate if you could at least wait until Monday before sharing it since I still haven’t shared it with my 5$ patrons yet, so it’s a bit unfair for them. Then again, I know I have zero control over this thread. It’s just my personal feelings.

bigboi648

Oct 14, 2019
You can do whatever you want, though I would personally appreciate if you could at least wait until Monday before sharing it since I still haven’t shared it with my 5$ patrons yet, so it’s a bit unfair for them. Then again, I know I have zero control over this thread. It’s just my personal feelings.
sure i can wait till monday. i dont wanna be rude tbh.

Aug 4, 2017
i might not be rude to you directly but itll be rude for your $5 patreon since their still paying for it just to be released for free before they get it would be rude in my eyes. so ill wait till monday like you requested.
HangoverCat's patreon numbers skyrocketed after releasing his first version of this game, but he's still in the stage of building his supporter base, so I would say to wait and give him a chance.

Yes, I want to play new updates asap, but more than that I want this game to be properly supported even if I can't or I'm not willing to do that myself right now.

So at least waiting for 5$ supporters before releasing it would be fair and nice. Also thanks for your willingness to share!

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does my save from 0.1 works? Love the characters and the cgs are pretty good, thanks for share.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
i hated when that blond guy talk when he is with laura at love hotel, the words just make me dizzy... just corrupt laura by pleasure and not much words.. hate that argument that he made

Aug 4, 2017
i hated when that blond guy talk when he is with laura at love hotel, the words just make me dizzy... just corrupt laura by pleasure and not much words.. hate that argument that he made
Weird, I think it's fantastic that we have an actual corruption by manipulation AND sex instead of just falling in love with magic dick which is overplayed and boring as fuck at this point. It's really refreshing and I cannot wait to see Laura's behaviour change because of that.

But everyone is allowed to have their own opinion of course.

I also can't wait to see how Luca is going to get into Aya's head, my bet is that he's gonna play warm and supporting friend when she gets rejected one too many times and get into her pants that way.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Weird, I think it's fantastic that we have an actual corruption by manipulation AND sex instead of just falling in love with magic dick which is overplayed and boring as fuck at this point. It's really refreshing and I cannot wait to see Laura's behaviour change because of that.

But everyone is allowed to have their own opinion of course.

I also can't wait to see how Luca is going to get into Aya's head, my bet is that he's gonna play warm and supporting friend when she gets rejected one too many times and get into her pants that way.
agree but his argument quite complicated and long like his dick LOL. about corrupting aya, i think aya will do it if the MC fall.

but i dont like it if the mc to be lost his mind or die just because of wamen.
it's better to put choice in the second date, whether we can choose being assertive or passive. actually, mc can be a bit assertive at the second date so he not disapointing laura again and open new path(?)

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes