VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

krantos

Oct 25, 2019
This really need the Visual Novel tag added. Current build there's only one choice and it doesn't seem to do anything.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
HangoverCat I gotta say, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite ntr games, you're doing a godly job so far.
But I have one complain about the animations, they felt a little sickening to me, in a bad way.
Not sure if it's just a problem with me, but the CGs moving in a way with the added screen shake I just couldn't focus on the scene at all, made me feel kinda dizzy.
If you could add an option to at least turn one of the effects off it would be an absolute godsend.
Keep it up with the amazing work!

Reactions: Bobbazzo and hzd101

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I say this is freaking good for an NTR. I was playing and I was like, Fuck you Luca! So yeah. The story and character interested me I guess. It somehow reminds me of #276347 (on nhentai) but sad there's no continuation of it.

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
Can you please update the changelog? I wanna see if there are enough scenes/changes to play this jewel again

Reactions: alaruz

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
This really need the Visual Novel tag added. Current build there's only one choice and it doesn't seem to do anything.
You're thinking of kinetic novel (no choices) and I agree (the 'choice' where one is blanked out because it hasn't been implemented and may never be does not count as a choice)

based on 0.1.5 (not sure if 0.2.0 has any)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Can you please update the changelog? I wanna see if there are enough scenes/changes to play this jewel again
I'm not sure about v0.1.0 -> v0.1.5, I think like two or three sex scenes in that one. From v0.1.5 -> v0.2.0 however, i believe it's three new sex scenes. (not counting the not sex scenes because...i mean why would you? I'm pretty sure that's not the part you're asking about anyways!)

Reactions: Koumi

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is this the 2nd time this was released or is this a new release? I seem to recall a release for this game only like a week ago.

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
I'm not sure about v0.1.0 -> v0.1.5, I think like two or three sex scenes in that one. From v0.1.5 -> v0.2.0 however, i believe it's three new sex scenes. (not counting the not sex scenes because...i mean why would you? I'm pretty sure that's not the part you're asking about anyways!)
Thank you my dude, so it's worth to replay then! Thanks

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
HangoverCat I gotta say, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite ntr games, you're doing a godly job so far.
But I have one complain about the animations, they felt a little sickening to me, in a bad way.
Not sure if it's just a problem with me, but the CGs moving in a way with the added screen shake I just couldn't focus on the scene at all, made me feel kinda dizzy.
If you could add an option to at least turn one of the effects off it would be an absolute godsend.
Keep it up with the amazing work!
I’ll surely think about it. The last thing I want is for people to feel sick when they should...well...y’know...

HangoverCat I found a bug when looking through the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Really appreciate you telling me. I’ll be sure to look into it.

I say this is freaking good for an NTR. I was playing and I was like, Fuck you Luca! So yeah. The story and character interested me I guess. It somehow reminds me of #276347 (on nhentai) but sad there's no continuation of it.
Sad indeed. One of my favorite, actually.

Aug 21, 2020
Hey guy, is anyone else just freaking annoyed with the NTR haters? Their reaction to it just seems over the top to me. Like dude, its all fictional? Cant you separate fiction from reality? Why do you even identify as the cuck?

I never had a girlfriend before so maybe I dont know what I'm talking about but from my perspective their vehement disgust for the genre is just too much. It just screams that they are too insecure and unconfident about themselves

I like to think that a huge chunk of the vocal ntr haters are incels. Followed by those who have a valid reason to hate it, because they got cheated/cucked in their life. If its the latter its understandable but for the former...

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Great artwork and fantastic storytelling hope Laura can escape her blackmail and beat Luka at his own game lol

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I was really surprised by how good this is. The plot and choices made by the characters actually fit with their personalities. Laura vs Luca with these rules works really really well.

Outstanding VN, so far.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I don't want to cry over the ntr and I won't, in fact, I like the genre but not all of it. I like when the blackmail seems logical and not forced and staged. I like when in the end the MC can get back what is his or if the people getting blackmailed can return the situation, a kind of good ending.
I want to know what kind of ntr is this game. Is it the kind where the MC has no action, gets totally cuckolded and robbed of all his possessions for no reason, and ends up desperate at the end even though he's just a good guy? What I would call the bad ending.
Can someone who plays it give me an overview of the game? If so, I don't mind spoilers.

Thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes