VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I still think the 'disguise' scenario should've won in the bonus poll but alas, I'm just a poor boy.

Blame Manatama 2 for giving me the fetish.
We all know this one won because people are thirsty for Oyakodon ntr xD

Me if i could have i would have voted for the secretary bonus scene, wich i think was the disguise one you mentioned, the only other disguise candidate was the christmass one and that 1 is too wtf for me xD (imaginign Luca with a fake beard acting like a lewd Santa is too traumatic xD)

Reactions: kusobaba

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
for me that could be the ending right there. Harry now knows so the ntr aspect is gone, she has no reason to pretend anymore and Harry needs to move on.
True...

Now that Harry knows, a lot of the mystery is gone. However, Laura still hasn't fallen yet, so we still get the chance to watch her struggle internally with what she is putting Harry through with her act.

Personally, for the first time, I'm looking forward to seeing Laura's POV's going forward more than Harry's. I want to see how she reacts to Harry's inevitable distress. I want to see her suffer as she realizes she breaking the heart of the man she loves. I want to see her agonize over the pain she is causing him even as she continues to put on that act.

For example, imagine Luca blatantly groping Laura in front of Harry, treating her like his girlfriend while Laura goes along with it. All while Harry just stares at them.

On the surface, Laura would be playing up her role as Luca's girlfriend but, at the same time, she would be keenly aware of Harry's reactions. The look on his face. The pain in his eyes. Knowing that she was the cause of it, but forcing herself to continue with the act and silently begging Harry to wait for her.

Imagine her kissing Luca in front of him while sneaking a glance at Harry.

Harry's perspective would show him thinking that the glance was her way of telling him to fuck off and leave her with her boyfriend.

However, Laura's perspective would show her feeling great concern and worry for him.

Now imagine all the ways this could escalate. Maybe Luca organizes a night out for the four of them (including Aya) for a double date and Harry is forced to watch them act like a couple up close. Maybe they all get drunk and go back home together. Maybe Luca starts putting the moves on Laura with Harry in the same room. Maybe Harry, for the first time, gets to see what Laura is like when she's really getting the shit fucked out of her.

...Now imagine if Harry and Laura made eye contact right as Luca came inside her.

All of that sounds like a fun read me. Call me twisted, but I'm looking forward to it, or something like it. :devilish:

Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
We all know this one won because people are thirsty for Oyakodon ntr xD

Me if i could have i would have voted for the secretary bonus scene, wich i think was the disguise one you mentioned, the only other disguise candidate was the christmass one and that 1 is too wtf for me xD (imaginign Luca with a fake beard acting like a lewd Santa is too traumatic xD)
Yep, that one. Shit's hot yo

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
True. Now that Harry knows, a lot of the mystery is gone. However, Laura still hasn't fallen yet, so we still get the chance to watch her struggle internally with what she is putting Harry through with her act.

Personally, for the first time, I'm looking forward to seeing Laura's POV's going forward more than Harry's. I want to see how she reacts to Harry's inevitable distress. I want to see her suffer as she realizes she breaking the heart of the man she loves. I want to see her agonize over the pain she is causing him even as she continues to put on that act.

For example, imagine Luca blatantly groping Laura in front of Harry, treating her like his girlfriend while Laura goes along with it. All while Harry just stares at them.

On the surface, Laura would be playing up her role as Luca's girlfriend but, at the same time, she would be keenly aware of Harry's reactions. The look on his face. The pain in his eyes. Knowing that she was the cause of it, but forcing herself to continue with the act and silently begging Harry to wait for her.

Harry's perspective would show him thinking that the glance was her way of telling him to fuck off and leave her with her boyfriend.

However, Laura's perspective would show her feeling great concern and worry for him.

Now imagine all the ways this could escalate. Maybe Luca organizes a night out for the four of them (including Aya) for a double date and Harry is forced to watch them act like a couple up close. Maybe they all get drunk and go back home together. Maybe Luca starts putting the moves on Laura with Harry in the same room. Maybe Harry, for the first time, gets to see what Laura is like when she's really getting the shit fucked out of her.

...Now imagine if Harry and Laura made eye contact right as Luca came inside her.

All of that sounds like a fun read me. Call me twisted, but I'm looking forward to it, or something like it. :devilish:

Fingers crossed!
And then she comes to enjoy it, like the power she has over Harry makes her feel good or something, honestly i prefer when the ntr turns the women outright evil like that, i feel lots of games present the oportunity and so few take it.

Reactions: mzer0

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It's important to remember that in order to get to this route Harry has to show superhuman levels of trust / cluelessness. I suspect that players will get to choose which of those two he is in this route.
Harry has to show superhuman levels of a lot of things:
- Cluelessness
- Understanding
- Trust
He can't even recognize Laura's voice even when she's yelling from the next apartment.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
True...

Now that Harry knows, a lot of the mystery is gone. However, Laura still hasn't fallen yet, so we still get the chance to watch her struggle internally with what she is putting Harry through with her act.

Fingers crossed!
I really want to read her perspective because in this path, no matter what her intentions are, she's being an idiot and an evil fucking bitch. I want to see how she thinks this will end. Does she really think after breaking Harry's heart, humiliating and gaslighting him that even if she somehow beats Luca and gets rid of him, Harry will ever take her back? Does she think that even when in everyone's mind, he's the delusional creep who lied about dating her and proposed to another man's supposed girlfriend in front of everyone?

What am I saying, of course there's a chance that'll happen. Harry has to be written to be a dumbass for this story to even work. :LOL:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
True...

Fingers crossed!
I agree we are missing Laura POV, because so far there are only assumptions on what is happening with Laura. I think she has fallen as she just gives up on no condom rule and then puts up her own rule for sake of her own pleasure. if she is not she surely would find a second to tell him to believe in her rather then expecting him to ... i don't know what. I would love to see her pov during infirmary scene. Is she feeling anything? Is she upset, disappointed or maybe angry ? Is he blaming Harry, herself or Luca ?

I'm on the other end of spectrum. I would rather see heartless Laura that laughs at Harrys misery and seeks to show him what he lost, show him he is weak.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'm on the other end of spectrum. I would rather see heartless Laura that laughs at Harrys misery and seeks to show him what he lost, show him he is weak.
For bad ends yes i want this, honestly if she remained with Harry or got back with it would be great if she gains that trait or retains it, basically she becomes a manipulative bitch and has Harry pussy whipped while subtly humilliating him.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I agree we are missing Laura POV, because so far there are only assumptions on what is happening with Laura. I think she has fallen as she just gives up on no condom rule and then puts up her own rule for sake of her own pleasure. if she is not she surely would find a second to tell him to believe in her rather then expecting him to ... i don't know what. I would love to see her pov during infirmary scene. Is she feeling anything? Is she upset, disappointed or maybe angry ? Is he blaming Harry, herself or Luca ?

We already got heartless Laura in other paths, that's boring. A conflicted and remorseful Laura will be refreshing.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V0.6.6 pc

V0.6.6 mac

V0.6.6 Android

V0.6.6 Win 32
One other thing that I have implemented is a button in the CG Gallery and the Scene Replay menu to unlock all CGs or scenes without the need of playing the game. I don't really know why people would want that, but it's there anyway.

Well, they can save their time doing that. Think of it like a free taste before you buy

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Played this for the first time today, well executed game, story and art is right on the money. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend it. :love:

Reactions: jenn20

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
We already got heartless Laura in other paths, that's boring. A conflicted and remorseful Laura will be refreshing.
Yeah, kind of, but that looked more like dumb bimbo at points, i think we want to see a heartless Laura that is kind of like the evil Witch in fairy tales, or the villainess of many telenovels xD

Also a i too like to see a conflicted and remorseful Laura if the pay off if seeign when she stops caring, i just never tire of seeign things like that (plus i have seen ending in games where the heroine remains like that, remorseful at least, until the end and they are frankly depressing as hell)

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I don't really know why people would want that, but it's there anyway.
It's for the non-ntr crowd who just want to jack off to the lewds. I mean, the art is very nice.

Also what about heartless Laura? She cheated on her man, I hope the woman is sent to the damn streets where she belongs!

Who would want her to win? Why?

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Harry has to show superhuman levels of a lot of things:
- Cluelessness
- Understanding
- Trust
He can't even recognize Laura's voice even when she's yelling from the next apartment.
last hard japanese girls almost sound the same especially in hentai lol
can't say this can happen in real life, no one is that stupid, I believe husband would have some brains when it comes to wife cheating, personally would like to see murder scene, they both need knife in the back

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I don't get how people are not seeing it this way. We may be missing Laura's perspective, but it's not like the story hasn't given us some massive hints.

For example, when Harry proposes to her, Harry's inner dialogue tells us that, at least for a moment, he sees genuine happiness in her eyes before she makes herself go blank.

She was happy. And this was after spending all night fucking Luca without a condom.

She was happy about it in the normal route, too. The difference is that she said yes in the Normal route, but she is saying no now. Why is she saying no now? Because if she said yes in front of all those people, it would eventually get back to Luca and her plan would be ruined.

There is actually no doubt in my mind that Laura hasn't fallen. Not at this point, at least. But, if it turns out that she has, I just don't think I would be able to understand her character anymore.

Oh god... If I don't understand her...does that mean she's going to cuck me next? :cry:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Yeah, kind of, but that looked more like dumb bimbo at points, i think we want to see a heartless Laura that is kind of like the evil Witch in fairy tales, or the villainess of many telenovels xD

Also a i too like to see a conflicted and remorseful Laura if the pay off if seeign when she stops caring, i just never tire of seeign things like that (plus i have seen ending in games where the heroine remains like that, remorseful at least, until the end and they are frankly depressing as hell)
in his previous game "the edge of of" the girl was truly a heartless evil bitch, humiliating mc directly in his face, i wonder if laura or aya will turn out like that

• Love
Reactions: Animefan_09

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.6.6] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.6.6 · · · (435.6 MiB :: 1.44 GiB)
Mac v0.6.6 · · · (422.8 MiB :: 1.42 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Having her stop caring defeats the purpose of avoiding having a path where she is cold and heartless. She should be remorseful and conflicted the entire time so she hates herself more than Luca. The whole trope where the women stop caring about the MC because "antagonist-kun is so much better than the pathetic protagonist-baka" has been overdone.

I want a path where she still screws him over but she is very aware and regretful of her actions but she can't take them back and has to live with them. This is pretty much what I think Sandra is like. She's a version of Laura that snapped out of it and realized how much she fucked up, hence why she is alone.

Harry has been crushed in every path so far and he will be in every future path. It's nothing new. Laura having a meltdown and being filled with self loathing after the sex fog clears is new. Hell the mindbreak can lead her down a path of self destruction where she punishes herself for what she did by becoming a cumpdump 24/7 for randos since Luca doesn't want her anymore.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes