VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Played the game. Thanks for the heroes! this game is truly amazing how HC creates these well written ntr. Hero route probably my favorite after the route is done

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ruminating on past disappointments. It was just a flash with out much context.
And this one comes after a previous flashback/nightmare where he remembers a conversation with her, probably because he now (or even then but later) realizes that was her asking for help and he never noticed, i am starting to think what part of the trauma is, he feels like he failed her, like she was there for him but when she was desperate for help he never noticed the signs.

Oct 25, 2022
I just don't get how some people still think Laura can still 'win' somehow in hero route. How? She literally in HER OWN PERSPECTIVE screaming the same shit when she was being fucked by Luca in the final sex scene in this route.

You were not paying attention to her inner feelings/thoughts and only focus on what's happening on the surface level.

In normal ending she was clearly despising Harry in her head and felt like Luca is the only guy who can get her.
In hero ending she clearly doesn't want to fall for Luca and makes him feel like "he won" straight away, even faster than on normal route even though she still completely loves Harry. When Luca is trying to fuck her brains out, and she clearly likes it (because sex is amazing, not because she has feelings for Luca), she still only thinks about Harry. Seriously? You didn't get that?

Whatever her plan actually is, we will see. But it looks like one branch will be the "good" one while the second one will be "the bad one".

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Soooooo shouldn't the Op post be updated? i could swear i saw someone post the game here yesterday opr the day before that......

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
I still think the 'disguise' scenario should've won in the bonus poll but alas, I'm just a poor boy.

Blame Manatama 2 for giving me the fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Agreed. Laura seems pretty dumb for this.
It's important to remember that in order to get to this route Harry has to show superhuman levels of trust / cluelessness. I suspect that players will get to choose which of those two he is in this route.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
That Maya CG is amazing, and the eyes - soul piercing. That artist is something, if he/she learns to draw in a way that allows for animating ... chefs kiss.

Story in the update : for me that could be the ending right there. Harry now knows so the ntr aspect is gone, she has no reason to pretend anymore and Harry needs to move on. Obviously then the route would like Hero but meh i think pushing the route further will just result in nonsensical behavior of the characters.

The highlight of the update was the convo in infirmity when Harry replies to Laura : "Yea i understand you. And did you bother to try to understand me ?" Bitch taste your own medicine.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes