VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Good update. Really enjoyed the scenes for this one. Probably going to go back to being a patron next month. I swear, every time I cancel my sub, HC does something to make me want to come back. :p

However, there is something about this path that bugs me so far...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note:

I wrote a fanfic of the 'Abrupt' ending (with HC's permission). Just something I did because I liked the direction that ending went but I wanted something less....abrupt.

I'm editing it at the moment. Will post it here when it's done (obviously, for free). Hopefully, you can enjoy it while you wait for the next update.

Cheers! :D

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017

We've already seen Harry pushed too far in the Abrupt ending, so I don't think we'll see that again here.

I wish I still had my original save file with all the decisions I made before knowing any of the endings to see where I/Harry would have wound up.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I told everybody that the normal ending was the happy ending and they were only going to get darker and more fucked up but nobody believed me. The worst is yet to come. Mwaa ha ha ha!

• Love
Reactions: Animefan_09

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i just wonder whats the intention of the bonus scene...should it become a part of main game or just a stand alone?
according to the developer, the bonus scenes are what ifs
and they may not reflect the character's personalities.
i personally feel that this bonus scene could have been part of the game, just happened without harry knowing or any of the characters mentioning it, and the character's personalities seem to match

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So what are opinions so far on the bonus scene? Me i liked it, i can see it happening in the normal route or maybe a future one? Anyway is stand alone but doesn't require much to fit in

Also soemthing i noticed is that the option to start in a route is extremely usefull for long time players if you lack saves and don't want to replay a lot, mostly in both POV since Harry's you can play or skip fast.

PS: we got some details of what happened to Maya, looks liek she ended like i thought, sadly that is a pretty relistic scenario with how prostitution works, if anything it could be more bleak with drugs.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Me I would really like if HC could add in the very final update a Luca perspective for all paths.
That would be an overkill.....:cool:

Reactions: ppll1993

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So what are opinions so far on the bonus scene? Me i liked it, i can see it happening in the normal route or maybe a future one? Anyway is stand alone but doesn't require much to fit in
There is major issue with showing us character that is not developed in the story yet. We can't say if Sandra is acting according to her character and it poses risk that she will be remembered as presented in fan story.

Me I would really like if HC could add in the very final update a Luca perspective for all paths.
That would be an overkill.....:cool:
His pov would be rather boring : fuck , sleep , go to work, sleep in work, fuck in work , go home, fuck some more, sleep, repeat

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There is major issue with showing us character that is not developed in the story yet. We can't say if Sandra is acting according to her character and it poses risk that she will be remembered as presented in fan story.

His pov would be rather boring : fuck , sleep , go to work, sleep in work, fuck in work , go home, fuck some more, sleep, repeat
depends how u write it ..i think with some sneaking sex and groping in front of Harry it coud be very exciting...especially when it starts with Aya in any of the future updates.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes