VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

woomb

Jun 13, 2020
The new scenes were quite hot but I gotta say that the length felt a bit lacking - hoped for a bit more progress on Laura's POV before the break. Ah well - enjoying the direction of the story though!

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
HangoverCat i just checked the patreon and saw the bonus scene up, i ahve a quick question but is this a stand alone downlaod or something added tot he main game?

Also in 2 or 3 days the latest verison is dropped for 5$ tier patrons, honestly if we waited this long we can wait 2 o 3 more days xD

PS: if the bonus scene is a stand aloen downlaod i might rather a hero drops that xD

Reactions: paladinfox5

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
the bonus scene looks interesting does anyone want to share it? :v
Or anyone want to share a spoiler??
Yeah, i can wait for the update a few more days, but i would love to see the bonus scene, or even just spoilers of how it ended up looking at least.

Xie_chan

Oct 24, 2022
Lmao the art and the female expressions are godly but ngl this Luca character just saying shit that Andrew Tate would be saying... It became kinda cringe af reading his words about 'strong women..' 'sophisticated..' 'it's your instinct for women like you to be conquered..' etc. I get it bruh you're chad alpha but chill lol

Golly.. This Luca really did graduate from Andrew Tate's school of WHAT IS A WOMAN damn the devs team really made Andrew Tate's graduate student to be a rapist alpha chad in this story.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes