VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

DeniedCreampie

Jun 10, 2022
I'm curious to what perspective did you guys play in, Harry's or everyone's perspective? I at first chose Harry's perspective only cause I like a lil mystery, but quickly switch to everyone because I wanted to see the scenes and didn't want to miss out. Which do you think is better for a first playthrough?

Evalone

Aug 26, 2018
Give some BBC for Laura :)
Wrong, should be:
Give some BBC for Luca :)

Yes. Harry needs to bring a BBC friend to smash Laura.
Wrong, should be:
Yes. Harry needs to bring a BBC friend to smash Luca.

I had this sudden image of a BBC cucking both Harry and Luca lol
Wrong, should be:
I had this sudden image of a BBC fucking Luca lol

REVENGE done RIGHT:
Turn Luca into a sissy, who completely loses his prided ability to perform on girls.
Switch Luca's role from the hunter, into the hunted.

++++++

P.S.
bernidevil
This. I agree with you. Am I the only one here who can enjoy NTR but still want to see some justice to the homewrecker/douche, especially the likes of this douche Luca? From the plot, it's clear that he's the most extreme kind of d-bag 'alpha male' stereotype. Laura's dialogues and expositions in the middle to the end of normal/abrupt/hero ending routes did become more twisted and disgusting, but Luca's 'strong alpha male' stereotype is over exaggerated in almost any dialogue near the end of those routes because I think the developer team just wanted to go haywire with his character.

I do also think it doesn't have to be a 'direct' revenge from the mc, because from the writing perspective, Harry himself is written by the developer to be too generic as a ntr mc/protagonist (oblivious/naive/worship his girlfriend/partner too much). Seeing the progression of the story, it's almost totally impossible for him to do any kind of 'payback/revenge' on his bully.

My point is, I just hope good ending route would show us some sort of repercussion in the aftermath of this story. Developer can still make Harry lost Laura and Aya to Luca, but at least let Luca got schooled by other stronger alpha male considering that's his whole shtick. Laura can get what she deserves, but what I define to be 'good end' in this kind of ntr is not Harry and Laura keep their relationship, but the destruction of Luca's over exaggerated 'strong alpha male' identity.
Precisely.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
The biggest form of payback, is completely crushing Luca's pride and ability in "hunting as an alpha male".

That would be a fitting end for Luca; be it as a form of revenge, or retribution.

Last edited:

random_user91

May 6, 2020
Wrong, should be:
Give some BBC for Luca :)

Wrong, should be:
Yes. Harry needs to bring a BBC friend to smash Luca.

Wrong, should be:
I had this sudden image of a BBC fucking Luca lol

Revenge done RIGHT:
Change Luca into a sissy, who completely loses his prided ability to perform on girls.

This. I agree with you. Am I the only one here who can enjoy NTR but still want to see some justice to the homewrecker/douche, especially the likes of this douche Luca? From the plot, it's clear that he's the most extreme kind of d-bag 'alpha male' stereotype. Laura's dialogues and expositions in the middle to the end of normal/abrupt/hero ending routes did become more twisted and disgusting, but Luca's 'strong alpha male' stereotype is over exaggerated in almost any dialogue near the end of those routes because I think the developer team just wanted to go haywire with his character.

I do also think it doesn't have to be a 'direct' revenge from the mc, because from the writing perspective, Harry himself is written by the developer to be too generic as a ntr mc/protagonist (oblivious/naive/worship his girlfriend/partner too much). Seeing the progression of the story, it's almost totally impossible for him to do any kind of 'payback/revenge' on his bully.

My point is, I just hope good ending route would show us some sort of repercussion in the aftermath of this story. Developer can still make Harry lost Laura and Aya to Luca, but at least let Luca got schooled by other stronger alpha male considering that's his whole shtick. Laura can get what she deserves, but what I define to be 'good end' in this kind of ntr is not Harry and Laura keep their relationship, but the destruction of Luca's over exaggerated 'strong alpha male' identity.

random_user91

May 6, 2020
I'm curious to what perspective did you guys play in, Harry's or everyone's perspective? I at first chose Harry's perspective only cause I like a lil mystery, but quickly switch to everyone because I wanted to see the scenes and didn't want to miss out. Which do you think is better for a first playthrough?
Imo first playthrough should be Harry's perspective first. Aside from the 'mystery' element that player would get in Harry's perspective, if player plays everyone's perspective, it'd be too easy for the player to guess/predict the story.
One thing that this developer team did MORE than their previous game is: they inserted much more dialogues and expositions of the adulterer. It's as if there's no need of 'multiple choices/routes' anymore if player sees everyone's perspective. Even NTRMAN has never given this much exposition to the adulterer & douche.

random_user91

May 6, 2020
Precisely.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
The biggest form of payback is, completely crushing Luca's pride and ability in "hunting as an alpha male".

That would be a fitting end for Luca; be it as a form of revenge, or retribution.
True.
I just find it very weird that even as a fellow ntr enjoyer, other ntr lovers often indirectly defend douche/homewrecker of the ntr genre itself by saying 'well, if the douche didn't end up with the adulterer, then it's not NTR anymore' like!?!?

I mean, you could still make the douche wrecked the relationship and stole the partner, but that doesn't mean ntr genre prohibits the douche to be punished? Like as far as I know, Netorare/Netori/Netorase definition doesn't have anything to do with 'protecting the douche's future' lol I mean some popular Japanese NTR already did this like Tachibana's circumstances by MTSP Jin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Especially if the douche/homewrecker is the likes of the over exaggerated alpha male stereotype, like Luca from this game.

Reactions: JoZEr

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Soooo what is the spoiler this time? xD

Also the next route is the hero route right? This one involved Sandra, the mom right? Or was it the childhood friend.

PS: also while we are at it, what ended up winning the poll for the bonus scene?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Soooo what is the spoiler this time? xD

Also the next route is the hero route right? This one involved Sandra, the mom right? Or was it the childhood friend.

PS: also while we are at it, what ended up winning the poll for the bonus scene?

CG Preview:

And the bonus scene that won the vote was the one where Luca has a three-way with Laura and her mom during the wedding. Should be coming out this month.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
CG Preview:

And the bonus scene that won the vote was the one where Luca has a three-way with Laura and her mom during the wedding. Should be coming out this month.
Thanks 4 the share! :)

Btw, perhaps asked before but was the other bonus "scenes" to choose? :unsure:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks 4 the share! :)

Btw, perhaps asked before but was the other bonus "scenes" to choose? :unsure:
Here they are.

Honestly, I am BIG MAD that idea #4 didn't win...but whatever.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
People are gonna have some pikachu face when they see Laura with short hair. TBH just because of that this scene shouldn't win. I bet the person suggesting it even forgot about the hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: mzer0

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Here they are.

Honestly, I am BIG MAD that idea #4 didn't win...but whatever.

Thanks 4 the reply! :)
Ideas 1, 3 and 4 sounds the hottest imo.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2022
CG Preview:
Ah yes, more Laura's training while she tries her hardest to resist. My favourite. I think that resistance and strong belief she cannot end like her mother is the core of her character. I would rather have her get hooked on the pleasure while hating herself for it and try to stay "normal" for Harry instead of fully falling for Luca.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I just thougt it and came to the conclusion that it would be an overkill game if at the end of all chapters the Dev would also release a Lucas POV playthrough of the whole game....

ILPG0303

Feb 2, 2021
New to the game.

want to ask are all the endings will be NTR ?

Also, I saw lots of people talk about bonus scene, Is the idea will be back again?
Man !!!! so sad I know the game so late, really want the idea #4 to win, I am really interested how will the developer will write the story!!!!!!

Aug 24, 2019
I don't know if this has been addressed already, but I tried following the normal route script, but after the 9th choice (the "understanding her" one), not only there was no following choice but it ended with the abrupt ending, even though I'm sure I followed the normal one choices to the letter. Did this happen to anyone else?

Also, I figure a scene skip option would be redundant in a game you can save anytime, but are there any plans to at least implement a function to show which choices were made in a save file in the pause menu or something? It would make it easier to keep track of it, specially on a "all pespective" run that haven't been touched in a while.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes