VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What are the candidates for the bonus poll scene? And wich is winning? Ok maybe not that much but what are the conditions and is it goignt o be for a future route or a bonus to the current storyline?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Also I didn't post this at first but I figured out how to fix the cgi split issue after not being able to find an answer here.

So here what fixed it for me, change the renderer from automatically chose to force angle2. And the cgi was fixed.

Reactions: BatmanApollo

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
i hope that's not the end of abrupt ending...maybe add some Gore CG, Luca & Laura corpse? that would be so satisfying...XD

Last edited:
Reactions: reinyakuragi

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So wich scenes won (or are winning) for the bonus scene? Someone told me the five that were aparently in the running and nearly all seen hot (well only 1 was meh, and 2 could honestly be combined, hell i actually would love to see 3 scenes done int he same path since they really show corrupted Laura in all her evil glory)

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is the abrupt ending finished? It says not yet implemented on mine but I can get it will it have a new like route within it or is is just a visual mistake?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
And also I have a bug where my screen is cut in half and not positioned correctly. I saw someone post here the same issue but I cant find it. Is there a fix for it?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is the abrupt ending finished? It says not yet implemented on mine but I can get it will it have a new like route within it or is is just a visual mistake?
As i understood its not completley finished yet and will get continued/completed with future update . The 100% completed paths arw marked green in the gallery in endings section. There the aprupt ending is still not marked as completed yet.

Reactions: BluexRexy

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
To Dark NTR for me!
If played from Harry's perspective everything is very obvious, but he does not see this and Laura always calms him down and brings up various excuses. Harry is a good guy and Laura at first see from the good side - will there be a love line in the game? Will it be possible not to let the betrayal thing happen and achieve a good-love end?

Reactions: reinyakuragi

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Harry is a good guy and Laura at first see from the good side - will there be a love line in the game? Will it be possible not to let the betrayal thing happen and achieve a good-love end?
There will be a good ending, but its almost a pure NTR game. So dont expect it to not be bittersweet in some way... ;)

Reactions: AdHyde and jaden000

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
There will be a good ending, but its almost a pure NTR game. So dont expect it to not be bittersweet in some way... ;)
This is very bad! I have nothing against about NTR, but in this game NTR is Too Dark (for me). I would prefer a plot where there would be two vectors - Love and Ntr, and it would be possible to add a branch with Cheating path - where not only Laura would cheat on Harry, but Harry could cheat on Laura and ect.!
So it turns out that he loves her, and the worst thing is that she loves him Too! But lust and affection make her character just a complete whore! Harry is a stupid and blind! He's a simpl and a good man, he has a normal penis, gets tired at work and lacks the energy to satisfy Laura, but that's the whole point! - she was supposed to push and guide him, how to be and what to do - so that everything would be fine with them.
But...:cry:

This is just my subjective opinion.

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
How to open all scene in android?
you just need to follow the choices on the completed routes(right now all of them are completed), it shows you in the game in endings, it should open all laura scenes.
there may be some aya cg that won't be unlocked if you only follow the completed routes so you might need to pick a choice that will lead you to a dead end.
it is easy tell which, all the choices that bring you physically closer to aya, like stay with aya, hug her.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes