VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
I don't know if this has been addressed already, but I tried following the normal route script, but after the 9th choice (the "understanding her" one), not only there was no following choice but it ended with the abrupt ending, even though I'm sure I followed the normal one choices to the letter. Did this happen to anyone else?

Also, I figure a scene skip option would be redundant in a game you can save anytime, but are there any plans to at least implement a function to show which choices were made in a save file in the pause menu or something? It would make it easier to keep track of it, specially on a "all pespective" run that haven't been touched in a while.
the two normal endings are for "don't understand her". The other paths of "understand her" haven't come out yet, i think abrupt is the first one for that path

Aug 24, 2019
the two normal endings are for "don't understand her". The other paths of "understand her" haven't come out yet, i think abrupt is the first one for that path
Indeed, but when I chose "don't understand her" at that point, like the script said, I got the abrupt ending. And I'm sure I chose the proper options from the previous choices. So I don't know what's going on.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Nice, now lets wait a few days, meanwhile feel free to discuss people, i really want to know how it starts to diverge from the normal path, also how many new scenes?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Any clue already on who is the "hero"?
This is just a guess, but I'm pretty sure the naming of this ending is intentionally ironic. Harry is going to be the 'Hero' but he's not going to save anyone. Sure, he's gonna try, but he's going to fail miserably.

I really just want to see how that post vote argument is going to play out between Harry and Laura. Laura uses the fact that Harry doesn't understand her as an excuse to change the subject when he starts questioning her about it on the 'Normal' and 'Abrupt' paths. However, in this path she won't be able to do that, will she?

God, I hope I'm not over-hyping myself. :p

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Did anyone else noticed that the Anime Art was improved with this update too? I just played some scenes again and didnt found the old chubby "indicent wife hanna" -style Animations and CGI anymore like in previous version....i dont know i ll check it out again..but new added ones are definitley an improvement with regards to style and body proportion..

Reactions: thenefariousprune

monsterqweqwe

Aug 10, 2020
Is there a walkthrough, or is the game linear and you just have to choose different variations? It's just that some games have a system of points that accumulate for certain choices and affect whether I can go further on certain options in the future or not?

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Is there a walkthrough, or is the game linear and you just have to choose different variations? It's just that some games have a system of points that accumulate for certain choices and affect whether I can go further on certain options in the future or not?
You can just go to the endings list and it will literally tell you what choices you have to make to get that ending. Pretty linear for the endings.. many of them diverge at the end so you can just make a gamesave then.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes