VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
surprisingly, patreons disagree with that.
View attachment 2617006
lol what? 5 most popular ? and not by small amount either. Imagine it was the most criticized ending here.
I can only guess people really had hots for Sandra and the threesome scenes carried. Undeniably the later endings had more art/animation than earlier ones. #2 was best as a setup (it could easily also fit Sandra) but it only had one good scene.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll say this once, but despite how much people want harry to have a "happy" ending, none of them will choose this option because they don't really care about harry, you can argue this can be the "good ending" and be detach from the main story as its own thing, but nobody wants that.

In another story, I have come to the realization that people that are into ntr have layers, and the deeper the layer, the more they see other ntr fans as "not fans" of the genre and calls them names

Reactions: SharkVampire

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
lol what? 5 most popular ? and not by small amount either. Imagine it was the most criticized ending here.
I can only guess people really had hots for Sandra and the threesome scenes carried. Undeniably the later endings had more art/animation than earlier ones. #2 was best as a setup (it could easily also fit Sandra) but it only had one good scene.
it's possible to vote on multiple choices, for example i voted on both hero endings, but pareons still didn't vote much for 4, probably only a small percentage didn't vote for 5

João Maria

Feb 14, 2018
surprisingly, patreons disagree with that.
View attachment 2617006
Ending 5 was good too, but it surprised me how much they didn't like Ending 4 :cry: . It's sad because it ends up influencing the author to give in to "other alternatives", like Ending 4,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope for a ending where Harry can dump Laura (cheating) and be happy with Aya, even though I know it's almost impossible to happen in this game :(

Reactions: django009

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I just realized this, but the "worst" written ending is the most voted one. It sort of makes me wonder what people are really complaining since the most popular ending is the incest ending with harry popping a tent by seeing his "beloved" laura and her mom getting pounded by luca
Probably what I don"t like about that ending, myself.

It doesn't fit with the others.

The first one where Harry found out about Laura and Luca (the one where he's under the bed while they fuck), ends with him grabbing a knife.

The second one, the clumsy hero ending, ends with Harry heartbroken, depressed and utterly confused; tormented by Laura being with Luca.

The fallen hero ending making him enjoy seeing *Luca* fuck Laura and her mom? It doesn't fit at all with the previous endings.

rangabang

May 4, 2021

The first one where Harry found out about Laura and Luca (the one where he's under the bed while they fuck), ends with him grabbing a knife.

The second one, the clumsy hero ending, ends with Harry heartbroken, depressed and utterly confused; tormented by Laura being with Luca.

The fallen hero ending making him enjoy seeing *Luca* fuck Laura and her mom? It doesn't fit at all with the previous endings.
Not sure what you expect, different endings should have different outcomes

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022

in the fallen ending harry also understand everything that has happened, he realized the blackmail is his fault and that he ruined Laura's plan by not trusting her at the end, he is also blackmail by luca.

in the clumsy ending he doesn't really understand what is going on but trust laura.

Reactions: criestoomuch
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes