VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Doing a mystery run.

Waiting for when Laura's mom fucks Harry and tries blackmail him and he responds by calling Laura right away and explaining everything right away so it doesn't get out of hand.

And some load furious screaming breaks out from the Luca's apartment after he hangs up..
And for extra ironic evil she is so far corrupted she has Lucas kidnap her into sex traffic xD

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
Are there new repercussions for the first available choice where Harry tries to open Laura's office door while she and Luca have sex?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
How do I install the new version (2.5) without erasing what I previously played in version 2?
Delete the old files and copy in the new ones. Your save should be in

C:\Users\<accountname>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\APromiseBestLeftUnkept-1627751479

If you leave that folder untouched you should have all your old saves right where you left them.

Reactions: killer21111
Mar 31, 2018
to be exact, the best of all NTR archetypes. So no netori! ;)
Ah Thanks for the clarification. I just know it can be Netori and NTR B which is what I was hoping for cause I just perfer that genre. I love the art and theme you got going on developer!

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Ah Thanks for the clarification. I just know it can be Netori and NTR B which is what I was hoping for cause I just perfer that genre. I love the art and theme you got going on developer!
in the end it depends on with whom you side/identify yourself. So if you look at the story from Lucas perspective the whole story could also be understood as netori so its really up to you in the end. Generally speaking its netorare though cause the protagonist (the main perspective we take as the readers of the story) is the one beeing NTRed. Still with some abstraction and imagination its is no problem to look at the story from Luca's POV.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I was really looking forward to Harry's reaction to Laura's new outfit.
"You look good" "Maybe not your style" ??:KEK: Doesn't get more beta then that. Oh Harry do you have eyes? She can't be wearing less and still have shirt &skirt on.
I'm calling it - when Harry will learn that Laura has been sleeping with Luca he will run to her to apologize for not finding out earlier and helping her out.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes