VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Doing a mystery run.

Waiting for when Laura's mom fucks Harry and tries blackmail him and he responds by calling Laura right away and explaining everything right away so it doesn't get out of hand.

And some load furious screaming breaks out from the Luca's apartment after he hangs up..
IT has been confirmed that Sandra will not get any scenes, also i don't think she wants to hurt her daughter.

Are there new repercussions for the first available choice where Harry tries to open Laura's office door while she and Luca have sex?
Some choices have direct impact on events while others serve as describing what type of character Harry is. All choices will contribute towards what route you get once the split happens.

This update was so short :(
It was shorter then normal but not by that much (14k vs 20k i believe ). Unfortunately as the content will need to be split between branches the start to finish play time can only get shorter.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Man, knowing that from now on Luca will send Harry some lewd pictures as a payment to keep him silence about Luca's affair is getting me hot! If Harry only new who's the girl in the pictures will be...

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Man, knowing that from now on Luca will send Harry some lewd pictures as a payment to keep him silence about Luca's affair is getting me hot! If Harry only new who's the girl in the pictures will be...
I think the picture is pushing it - how he can't recognize the necklace he has given Laura and she is wearing it everyday ? Her glasses are visible as well.

That said it would be interesting to have Laura catch him while he is checking up the picture :)

On that note i wish we would have more Laura pov in conversations with Harry, like when he is confronting her about outfit we dont get to know her thoughts. In earlier patch when they were talking about the broken phone - again we didn't get to see Laura pov.
Maybe in "All perspective" have the Harry pov also include Laura's thoughts if there is no separate Laura pov for that conversation? HangoverCat

Jan 28, 2022
Don't know if it's still relevant, but I'm glad we are seeing some branching now, since there was a plan for Laura's route to have 5 different endings. I can imagine possible three - happy ending/fully oblivious Harry with Laura continuing on cheating, but staying with him/Harry breaking up with Laura. Happy ending is confirmed (there was a poll - patreons wanted it), but we all know most NTR freaks (myself included) want the spicy stuff. Fingers crossed for some kick ass threesome ending (for Luca ofc).

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I think the picture is pushing it - how he can't recognize the necklace he has given Laura and she is wearing it everyday ? Her glasses are visible as well.
I totally agree! Actually that's something I criticised (way too early to show that much resemblance).
That said it would be interesting to have Laura catch him while he is checking up the picture
Very nice idea

On that note i wish we would have more Laura pov in conversations with Harry, like when he is confronting her about outfit we dont get to know her thoughts. In earlier patch when they were talking about the broken phone - again we didn't get to see Laura pov.
Maybe in "All perspective" have the Harry pov also include Laura's thoughts if there is no separate Laura pov for that conversation? @HangoverCat
Again - very nice idea.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
IT has been confirmed that Sandra will not get any scenes, also i don't think she wants to hurt her daughter.
that's wrong as far as I know:

From Patreon:
"For now, I don’t know for sure what I’m going to do with Laura’s mother. I only planned for her to be a side character, but I thought having a sprite for her would be neat. I’ll probably think of a scene or two where she can get some action, I just don’t want to water down Laura’s route by having stories on the side that make little to no impact. I’m sure I’ll think of something. "

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I don't think he's a newbie though, looks too dumb to believe, and besides a newbie wouldn't bother putting on a review whether they like the game or not.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Some choices have direct impact on events while others serve as describing what type of character Harry is. All choices will contribute towards what route you get once the split happens.

It was shorter then normal but not by that much (14k vs 20k i believe ). Unfortunately as the content will need to be split between branches the start to finish play time can only get shorter.
About the choices it would be cool if the route ending gets choosen automatically depending on the previous choices and not a direct choice, to use the dev's previous game it would have been cool if the ending route depended on previous choices instead of 1 choice at the end

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
Plothole, how would Luca know she's sad if she's not in her office during work hours or answering the phone. It would only mean that he was with her...

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
i was hoping that when you play as aya or Laura it would be Possible to Steal The other Girl From the Bully Or Harry to yourself
What i mean is that If you play as Laura you get the option to Cheat With Aya or Steal her for yourself And Vice Versa that´s What im hoping For at least i have been reading too many Yuri novels

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes