VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Holy shit the bathroom scene!! An NTR game with slow progression is amazing and rare. So the dev is planning to have updates around every month?
yes, though he might take a well deserved break in march after a long time of non-stop development. Other then that its one update each month

Is this a kinetic novel? I started playing it and it seems like I don't get any choices at all so far.
the plot will branch off later in the game. There are going to be different endings so the choices will effect those in a great way. But in the latest update you already witness different outcomes right after a choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vmanisvnasty

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
when is 0.2.6 coming i cant stop fapping to this game
next update is 3.0 and it should be released on the 18th of february, only for top tier patron though... and if the f95zone release follows the same pattern as before then its likely gonna take a month until 3.0 is uploaded here (since 2.5 was uploaded a few days ago).

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
as much as i like the fetishes,the corruption,blackmail,sex training i literally cannot handle the stealing from her lover/family. thats a turn off. so most of the time the games goes great but when you get to the heavier stuff involving phone calls,sending taunting videos,i give up

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
as much as i like the fetishes,the corruption,blackmail,sex training i literally cannot handle the stealing from her lover/family. thats a turn off. so most of the time the games goes great but when you get to the heavier stuff involving phone calls,sending taunting videos,i give up
it's a NTR game after all, so sorry to tell you but what you just described is what the game is focused on. :/

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
and I want to ask if in the future update there will be a scene for Aya on Laura's route??.. I'm really looking forward to it for a scene with Aya or a threesome
HangoverCat confirmed that in one of the endings laura and aya will appear together. So I am not sure whether we will get to see some action en route before the endings, but we will at least be able to witness such scenes at one point in the game.

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
HangoverCat confirmed that in one of the endings laura and aya will appear together. So I am not sure whether we will get to see some action en route before the endings, but we will at least be able to witness such scenes at one point in the game.
Really???... I hope there are some scenes for Aya, I really want to see Aya's scene with Luca or a threesome before the ending:LOL::D

Reactions: abgazil

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Really???... I hope there are some scenes for Aya, I really want to see Aya's scene with Luca or a threesome before the ending:LOL:
its rather a question of time then a question of whether its going to be implemented. You can be sure that there will be scenes featuring both, laura and aya, question remains when those scenes are going to be worked on /implemented....

Jan 28, 2022
So you don't like NTR games and you came into a thread about NTR game to tell everyone that you don't like NTR games?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
So you don't like NTR games and you came into a thread about NTR game to tell everyone that you don't like NTR games?
I don't think that's quite what he's doing.

It would be more accurate to say that he entered an NTR thread, a genre he is not fond of, to share his dislike of said genre with the fans of said genre in the hopes that they would echo his displeasure.

Not an unreasonable expectation, in my humble opinion.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
it's a NTR game after all, so sorry to tell you but what you just described is what the game is focused on. :/
i dont hate the ntr genre itself.just some aspects of it. it all depends on who gets corrupted(gf,wife,sister,daughter,mother),the process speed and how painful you make it at the very end

with most ntr games i played i enjoyed the ride until the end
and frankly i typed that to see if anyone who consumes this genre(casually or intensely) has certain issues or gripes with the genre

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I don't think that's quite what he's doing.

It would be more accurate to say that he entered an NTR thread, a genre he is not fond of, to share his dislike of said genre with the fans of said genre in the hopes that they would echo his displeasure.

Not an unreasonable expectation, in my humble opinion.
pretty much. this genre like the person who posted a thread on definitions make it a wide genre. i definitely have zero issues being the corrupter or the corrupted. when you put me in the shoes of the bystander i have issues,especially when they are weak willed and dont fight for what is theirs

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
so how hard did u get ntrd
didnt. thats the point,i dont see how someone would allow that unless hes completely unaware its happening. i know its comes easy to weak willed cucks but normal people wouldnt allow that to happen

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
pretty much. this genre like the person who posted a thread on definitions make it a wide genre. i definitely have zero issues being the corrupter or the corrupted. when you put me in the shoes of the bystander i have issues,especially when they are weak willed and dont fight for what is theirs
So you would enjoy the game more if you did not to play Harry's POV?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes