VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Jontron915

Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone have latest save game till now? I accidentally deleted the files.
I mean you can just skip through the game really easily and quickly.

If you didn't know: in options/config you can set skip mode for all text rather than just things you've already seen and you can very quickly just skip ahead until you get to where you want.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Mmm i am surprised there wasn't a valentine's update, is probably petty but i always find it funny when ntr gets updated on valentine's day xD (that and its been a week since the previous update in patreon)

PS: i mean update as a new post, not update release of the game.

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
I mean you can just skip through the game really easily and quickly.

If you didn't know: in options/config you can set skip mode for all text rather than just things you've already seen and you can very quickly just skip ahead until you get to where you want.
what's the button for skipping?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Mmm i am surprised there wasn't a valentine's update, is probably petty but i always find it funny when ntr gets updated on valentine's day xD (that and its been a week since the previous update in patreon)
I think 3.0 should be released this weekend (last time it was the 19th)

what's the button for skipping?
it's ctrl, but first u need to enable skipping in the options, as told before

Reactions: pizbia

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I know it's not going to happen for quite a while, but I'm curious if Aya is going to have the same sort of game mechanics that Laura does. Is Luca going to have a similar arrangement with her as far as making and losing rules in some sort of sex game situation or is she going to have things done differently for her path?
I personally don't think the rules quite fits the storyline for aya, her loop is trying to win over harry.....I honestly think when its time for her to be updated with scenes, its more she start'll messing around with luca for harry's attention over trying distract him for luca (seeds are planted every time luca/aya are gonna do something together)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes