VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
so how hard did u get ntrd
you dont need to experience NTR yourself to like the thrill of it.

didnt. thats the point,i dont see how someone would allow that unless hes completely unaware its happening. i know its comes easy to weak willed cucks but normal people wouldnt allow that to happen
Nobody in the genre of NTR allows it, unless you are playing cuckold games or swinging/sharing/netorase. Those games are about watching your love interest having sex with others.
NTR or netorare is about the fetishization of jealousy and the feeling of betrayal. Which comes along the way when u become suspicious or afterwards. Harry is stays oblivious to whats happening with laura (at least until now). So he IS unaware of what exactly is happening.

When you dont enjoy NTR from this perspective try to get into the other perspective (the perspective of the antagonist). Thats why I like NTR som uch. You can change perspective between three very, VERY different, even opposing POVs. Either you picture yourself as the victim whos LI is stolen (in this case Harry), or you play the game out of the perspective of the female main character (Laura) - this way it would be cheating - or you picture yourself as the antagonist who steals the LI (Luca) and then you are playing Netori - which is the counterpart-tag to NTR. So when you play a good NTR game you usually get three different kinks on a plate: Classic NTR (Type A,B or C), Netori, and cheating. Of course the main POV most of the times is the one beeing NTRed, but that doesnt mean you need to identify yourself with this character. And in A Promise Best Left Unkept, we can play from all POVs. Sooo just pick what you are ok with if you cant stand the Protagonists POV.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone know what's up about the new CG preview?
The new cg preview of Laura in doggy position drawn by the new 3rd artist the creator hired. Just my personal opinion but this artist is really good and the art style matches well with the default art style the rest of the game is in. The only shame is that according to the creator this artist works slowly so we might only see one scene of their works a month.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
you dont need to experience NTR yourself to like the thrill of it.

Nobody in the genre of NTR allows it, unless you are playing cuckold games or swinging/sharing/netorase. Those games are about watching your love interest having sex with others.
NTR or netorare is about the fetishization of jealousy and the feeling of betrayal. Which comes along the way when u become suspicious or afterwards. Harry is stays oblivious to whats happening with laura (at least until now). So he IS unaware of what exactly is happening.

When you dont enjoy NTR from this perspective try to get into the other perspective (the perspective of the antagonist). Thats why I like NTR som uch. You can change perspective between three very, VERY different, even opposing POVs. Either you picture yourself as the victim whos LI is stolen (in this case Harry), or you play the game out of the perspective of the female main character (Laura) - this way it would be cheating - or you picture yourself as the antagonist who steals the LI (Luca) and then you are playing Netori - which is the counterpart-tag to NTR. So when you play a good NTR game you usually get three different kinks on a plate: Classic NTR (Type A,B or C), Netori, and cheating. Of course the main POV most of the times is the one beeing NTRed, but that doesnt mean you need to identify yourself with this character. And in A Promise Best Left Unkept, we can play from all POVs. Sooo just pick what you are ok with if you cant stand the Protagonists POV.
sounds kinda gay tbh trying to picture yourself as other dudes

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
therefor hangovercat added the phone system, more CGs then usual and even some CGs for earlier parts of the game. So I get that its a downer, but at least its not for nothing
To what point in the past story was the new CG added btw? I should probably go check it out so could use a time stamp pointer

That’s a good example of something that doesn’t translate well from paper to the actual game. When I wrote that scene, I had in mind a slightly different angle, and I didn’t take into consideration that her glasses would peek from under her hand, or that the chain would be that visible. When it came to inserting the scene into the game, I didn’t quite have the time to change/fix any of that. Of course, it’s not an excuse. Maybe I’ll commission a custom CG just for it at a later date, but I’m mainly focusing on the next update for now. I guess that’s the biggest problem of releasing updates monthly.
A very easy fix would be for Luca to apply one of those digital snap on filters to the pic, which tints all the colors so that the hair, skin and glasses are all of different shade than in the original pic. It could be justified as him thinking the pic is too distinctly Laura, so he changed it just a bit so he could show it off. In future pics that are less clear or intentionally clear he could just not bother with the filter.

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Android version release date? Laptop broke when 2.5 went public sadge
You can dl the Windows version to play on Android. Install the JoiPlay from playstore (if not available use internet or vpn i some cases), Joiplay will ask (i forgot if it was before or after u open the app) if u want to install the JoiPlay plugin and then at the "Joiplay app" tap the "+" the find the path of the ".exe" file of your choice name it so then profit. In my opinion the Joiplay version is better because the saves has screenshots. Also, you can use your Android saves just put your saves on the same path of the ".exe" folder named "saves".

Reactions: Cideouz2

Cideouz2

Oct 8, 2018
You can dl the Windows version to play on Android. Install the JoiPlay from playstore (if not available use internet or vpn i some cases), Joiplay will ask (i forgot if it was before or after u open the app) if u want to install the JoiPlay plugin and then at the "Joiplay app" tap the "+" the find the path of the ".exe" file of your choice name it so then profit. In my opinion the Joiplay version is better because the saves has screenshots. Also, you can use your Android saves just put your saves on the same path of the ".exe" folder named "saves".
Worked thank u bwo

OmegaDio

Oct 26, 2020
waiting to play the next update when they implement moans to the game you will hire someone or use some default moans that they use in some rpgmaker games?

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
waiting to play the next update when they implement moans to the game you will hire someone or use some default moans that they use in some rpgmaker games?
he hired someone

Anyone know what's up about the new CG preview?
Already hyped for the next update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Real talk, this game is nuts. Writing is a definite improvement over The Edge Of, it was so easy to hate the protag in that one and root for the wife. Keeping the relationship to an office relationship and eager younger girl is smart, easier to imagine the premise being realistic a bit more. It's still pretty far fetched how Laura would entrap herself to Luca in order to save Harry some embarrassment, especially given her mom's background and relationship. But that's what makes this story a fun bit of fantasy like any other H game.

On a semi-related topic, I will never understand the kneejerk reactions people have against NTR games. I think it's just a matter of misplaced perspective, because the games typically have you follow the life and actions of the cuck. The mistake is assuming said person is the MC, which is completely wrong from any other perspective. In any other H game, especially vanilla, you play as the big dick chad type with women falling into your void of influence. Sometimes the women have boyfriends, childhood friends, and you just accept that it's only natural that you, the MC, should take them. Even if they're entirely single and virginal without thoughts of any other man, ask yourself.. If you playing as the MC didn't exist, wouldn't those women would have found someone else? By playing the scenario in these games, you already assume a role that's denying someone else had you not been there. That, technically, makes every game some level of NTR whether they realize it or not. Just a matter of different perspectives.

The true MC for this game is actually Luca who, from his perspective, is doing everything right. He does everything right to get the women he wants, swinging horse dong around and is consistently rewarded. Harry is simply around to give the edge to conquering Laura and Aya interesting netori flavor. He is meant to lose to the MC like any other side character in a vanilla H game. Hell, making an alternate build that's Luca's perspective only would probably just classify as cheating and not even be NTR to most people. That would be funny to see the change of reactions.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
It's still pretty far fetched how Laura would entrap herself to Luca in order to save Harry some embarrassment, especially given her mom's background and relationship. But that's what makes this story a fun bit of fantasy like any other H game.
If I'm not mistaken, Laura's not just trying to save Harry some embarrassment; she's trying to prevent him from going to prison. Luca basically tricked him into stealing company property on camera, IIRC.

I'm not saying that scenario is realistic (because I don't really know if it is), I'm just saying that Laura has a more compelling reason to let Luca fuck her than just protecting Harry's pride.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Reflections don't seem to match but maybe that's intentional
Looks really plastic imho, even the anus looks weird
funny, I really like it. Especially the way the new artist catches the style of the first artist. The perspective/reflection is a bit weird, then again it fits a scene where both have crazy good sex and consciousness fades away

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Is it me or the reflection in the mirror in preview doesn't match how Laura's head turned, her face is covered with her hair and how her mouth is open? Hope it's WIP...

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes