VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Can someone post an apk port lolz
download Joiplay from playstore(or google it) then download the windows version after installing Joiplay and downloaded the windows version extract the files then open Joiplay app tap the "+" find the path of the ".exe" that u have extracted also then enjoy.

Reactions: Senni

Griffin407

Jun 11, 2018
download Joiplay from playstore(or google it) then download the windows version after installing Joiplay and downloaded the windows version extract the files then open Joiplay app tap the "+" find the path of the ".exe" that u have extracted also then enjoy.
Sounds nuts but I’ll try lmao

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
So now that you've reached your top goal, are you going to create some new ones? I could only see it further helping you if you were to set up more so that people could know how additional support might manifest.

Reactions: abgazil

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
So now that you've reached your top goal, are you going to create some new ones? I could only see it further helping you if you were to set up more so that people could know how additional support might manifest.
Have to start thinking about those possibilities yes. Some stretch goal possibilities that come just off the top of my head:
-The fully voiced version by voice actors is an obvious one that is already on the table, and seems like the most obvious next direction.
-short semi-canon/extra/none-canon sex scenes. Like perhaps a single none canonical scene with Laura's mother, released after the full release. Or Beth Cameo
-supporter voting on extra scenes. Like we could have a typical beach/hot spring/pool extra event, or what ever the supporters would vote as the location. Released maybe after full release.

Reactions: x0run and abgazil

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Have to start thinking about those possibilities yes. Some stretch goal possibilities that come just off the top of my head:
-The fully voiced version by voice actors is an obvious one that is already on the table, and seems like the most obvious next direction.
-short semi-canon/extra/none-canon sex scenes. Like perhaps a single none canonical scene with Laura's mother, released after the full release. Or Beth Cameo
-supporter voting on extra scenes. Like we could have a typical beach/hot spring/pool extra event, or what ever the supporters would vote as the location. Released maybe after full release.
How about extra scenes/routes decided by a patron vote? It would be like a DLC in that it would be added or unlocked after finishing the game to avoid spoilers.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The numbers are inflated by patch release on reset they will return to ~2,4k. You may think that's fine because there is patch every month but HC is at the peak of what he can produce and the patches are just gonna get harder to make with more art and route variations. I would expect that this pace will be very difficult to upkeep let alone to add more to it.

Whatever further goals there could be they should be something that can be done by other people and HC just implementing it.
Ultimate goal could be partnering up with someone so HC would just do the writing and someone else would assemble it but it could have negative impact on quality of the game as he writes the scenes as he makes them if i recall right.
It may just be that further goals are not feasible, let's not create unnecessary pressure.

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
How about extra scenes/routes decided by a patron vote? It would be like a DLC in that it would be added or unlocked after finishing the game to avoid spoilers.
While I do want to add more goals, I want to think of something that would be worth adding. Since we still haven’t seen all of the story yet—there are at least five endings after all—it would be very premature to start thinking about DLC and extra scenes. Not to mention, I’m not a fan of adding content by popular vote. I like to have fun writing, and it’s not very fun to write what other people want. Also, I don’t think I would be very good at writing scenes that have no context or weight in the story. So those things are probably not happening. And full voice acting is unfortunately too expensive. But thank you for the suggestions. I’ll try to think of something, but if you have other ideas, I’m always open to hearing them.

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
While I do want to add more goals, I want to think of something that would be worth adding. Since we still haven’t seen all of the story yet—there are at least five endings after all—it would be very premature to start thinking about DLC and extra scenes. Not to mention, I’m not a fan of adding content by popular vote. I like to have fun writing, and it’s not very fun to write what other people want. Also, I don’t think I would be very good at writing scenes that have no context or weight in the story. So those things are probably not happening. And full voice acting is unfortunately too expensive. But thank you for the suggestions. I’ll try to think of something, but if you have other ideas, I’m always open to hearing them.

Perfectly valid, it is all up to you, just thought I'd put these quick ideas out there as food for thought. Thinking up new goals is hard, since they have to fit in with your vision and process.

say, since you already have more frames and movement which is going to be awesome, I was wondering how possible it would be to adding a second perspective art to a limited number of major sex scenes? Something in that direction could be a possible goal, more in line with the improvement style goals like moans and frames

Last edited:

Lexam

May 16, 2017
I wanted to thank the dev for amazing content he's providing us with every month, and also his loyal patrons that always support him, and always remember about us, people who may not be financially stable enough to support the dev, and still manage to share most recent version.

Kudos to y'all.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes