VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hope when next update comes Win32 version will be at least 0.2.5. i have waited for a long time haha
But if the 32 version won't be updated anymore would be nice if someone could tell me so i stop hoping, thanks :)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hope when next update comes Win32 version will be at least 0.2.5. i have waited for a long time haha
But if the 32 version won't be updated anymore would be nice if someone could tell me so i stop hoping, thanks :)
You can also use JoiPlay on any android phone to run the win version of this game.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
do you donate to the devs of every game you play here?
Do you stay up to date and ask for hero for every game that you played from here?

It is one thing to see the game in recently updated and play it because you can, and another is to track the patreon to know the update is out and then come to ask for hero.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Do you stay up to date and ask for hero for every game that you played from here?

It is one thing to see the game in recently updated and play it because you can, and another is to track the patreon to know the update is out and then come to ask for hero.
Someone does, at least i noticed when it was announced here and then just jumped the wagon becaus ei wanted to post a joke lol xD

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
that's what the follow thread button does, exact same way you get notifications on this thread

i donated to this dev once before because i liked his writing ability, but still, this isn't patreon and everyone has their own reasons, no non-dev account here is above asking for free links lol

Reactions: Animefan_09
Jun 8, 2017
people kinda need to chill and stop constantly asking for someone to post it cause its not gonna speed up anything, i know people are excited to play it but begging doesnt do anything and kinda ruins or bloats the thread when most of it is just people asking for upload and should be more focused on just talking about the game/dev.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
people kinda need to chill and stop constantly asking for someone to post it cause its not gonna speed up anything, i know people are excited to play it but begging doesnt do anything and kinda ruins or bloats the thread when most of it is just people asking for upload and should be more focused on just talking about the game/dev.
I get what you say but those that have played it can't talk about it because spoilers, at least not too much xD

Also to be fair we do talk a lot about the game.

On anothe rnote i think HC may lose the last goal sadly but at least goal 3 (the one that make so there wll be 2 extra CGs per update) will stick.

PS:Or maybe not, is back to more than just 5$ over it xD, maybe HC will gt all his goals from now on after all

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
I know how You feel, but i have to say, the amount of people asking for a link is just a few post a month, and i do think that talking about this, in the thread kinda ruins it too, maybe a DM to a mod was better, there is a rule for "no ask links" and is working, if the post are still up, maybe the mod consider it and the context was right. I dunno. Maybe you were...

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I gotta say this update was amazing. Laura has definitely started to crack, which i mean makes sense there are like less than 9 in-game days left. We will see how that turns out. The voice acting is a great addition the moans and screams are really good.

The dev is really doing great with this game, it's an improvement in every regard compared to The Edge Of, especially the pacing, things are going nice and slowly, the corruption is setting in.

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
The voice acting is there from the beginnin or just from the start of the v0.3.0?

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
That's disappointing. I really hope the old scenes get updated!
I think it is very safe assumption they will get updated at some point.

I gotta say this update was amazing. Laura has definitely started to crack, which i mean makes sense there are like less than 9 in-game days left. We will see how that turns out. The voice acting is a great addition the moans and screams are really good.

The dev is really doing great with this game, it's an improvement in every regard compared to The Edge Of, especially the pacing, things are going nice and slowly, the corruption is setting in.
Sound great, looking forward to it. Was it just two H scenes like I heard?

Jun 8, 2017
I get what you say but those that have played it can't talk about it because spoilers, at least not too much xD

Also to be fair we do talk a lot about the game.

On anothe rnote i think HC may lose the last goal sadly but at least goal 3 (the one that make so there wll be 2 extra CGs per update) will stick.

PS:Or maybe not, is back to more than just 5$ over it xD, maybe HC will gt all his goals from now on after all
you can talk about it just you a spoilers tag so people will have to open it to see what you are saying so anyone thats not played it will not have to see it and anyone who has can

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
you can talk about it just you a spoilers tag so people will have to open it to see what you are saying so anyone thats not played it will not have to see it and anyone who has can
Well they aren't talking, and seeing as there is no leak yet i am curious, i think someone mentioned how 1 of the new scenes was doggy style...........

Edit: there is some mention but no real details T_T

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes