VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Why the excuses ?
It's pirate forum people are here for free games. The reasoning my vary bit is still piracy. None is here to judge you, if one would tho being poor doesn't gets you a pass because games are luxury goods.
Actually complaining about shitty goverments and economies is kind of the sole point, it is a way to blow off steam so to speak xD

Don't pay us attention....unless somehow you are planning to move here in wich case do pay attention xD

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
confused why there were no rule penalties for Laura not putting condom on with her mouth (which she didn't do twice) this update

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
confused why there were no rule penalties for Laura not putting condom on with her mouth (which she didn't do twice) this update
There have been a couple of other occasions where rules weren't strictly followed as well. I just let it go with the (wiggles fingers magically) "because plot reasons" and move on.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
There have been a couple of other occasions where rules weren't strictly followed as well. I just let it go with the (wiggles fingers magically) "because plot reasons" and move on.
The rule wasn't broken. There are two rules in regards do condom.
Laura : "Sex always with condom"
Luca : "Laura puts condom with mouth"

Luca explains it during one of earlier scenes that his rule doesn't apply if he is the one putting on the condom, he could easily exploit the rule otherwise. Also keep in mind that Luca is using the rules to his advantage. He can't go raw or he would break her rule so he had to put on condom. During the scenes he wanted to fuck her and ordering her to put on the condom would break the momentum and conflict with the other of his rules "act naturally towards others during sex" .

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
The rule wasn't broken. There are two rules in regards do condom.
Laura : "Sex always with condom"
Luca : "Laura puts condom with mouth"

Luca explains it during one of earlier scenes that his rule doesn't apply if he is the one putting on the condom, he could easily exploit the rule otherwise. Also keep in mind that Luca is using the rules to his advantage. He can't go raw or he would break her rule so he had to put on condom. During the scenes he wanted to fuck her and ordering her to put on the condom would break the momentum and conflict with the other of his rules "act naturally towards others during sex" .
That, exactly. You need to understand the value of the rules for Luca. It's a means to an end. There's no value in pushing Laura against a wall (figuratively speaking). Pacing during sex is also very important. Forcing her to put the condom on during certain situation is very counter-productive.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
I was kinda surprised that the last sex scene between Harry and Laura was skipped over, one of the ways you notice a cheating spouse is his/her attitudes towards sex? The previous sex scene was Laura trying to make sure Harry had really satisfying sex, the one that was skipped over should have been a reversal. Laura using Harry to try and get off, like maybe getting him to go down on her or Laura furiously riding him (not the usual bouncing up and down but her rolling her hips hard and fast, using him to basically masturbate herself).

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
There's always the convenient fact that they are human and may be taken as overlooking or forgetting the rules.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
virustotal found Banload.Win32 on it, i assume thats a false positive?
Weird i didn't find anything on it, not even the false positive sometimes pops up (i think is because of the way it saves the data) avast sometiems throws me

BoopDoop

May 31, 2017
Same here in venezuela, although is mostly food, medicines and internet since we don't pay for most services (wich is partly why they SUCK), some people do have to pay rent but i think the majority of the population either owns their residence or are invading it xD
Tell them to stop trying to fix the prices on businesses, no country ever gained wealth by destroying the people producing it.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Apr 20, 2020
What did he mean by "No break next month" on Patreon? Is it something to do with billing, that he's going to put out the next update sooner, or not at all this month, or what? It's update posts like this that I wish were free so everyone can get an idea of what's going on, but I'm sure that's just the dev's oversight for not making it viewable for everyone since it doesn't have any premium content inside of it (I assume). If I knew what he meant by that/what was in the post, it'd give me a better idea of if I should support this month or not.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
What did he mean by "No break next month" on Patreon? Is it something to do with billing, that he's going to put out the next update sooner, or not at all this month, or what? It's update posts like this that I wish were free so everyone can get an idea of what's going on, but I'm sure that's just the dev's oversight for not making it viewable for everyone since it doesn't have any premium content inside of it (I assume). If I knew what he meant by that/what was in the post, it'd give me a better idea of if I should support this month or not.
He was planing on taking a month long break but decided to push it to next month because it would leave the game at a better place, and he will pause billing during that month

Reactions: Animefan_09

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Maybe we'll get our first Aya scene soon. But I liked the scene in this update and it seems kinda like the art is getting better idk maybe im trippin lol.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
He was planing on taking a month long break but decided to push it to next month because it would leave the game at a better place, and he will pause billing during that month
Wow really ? He sure is new to patreon. You don't tell people you take break, you tell them you fell sick :)
Jokes aside, while it is nice thing to do, month without work may have negative impact on artists. Like in edge of the artist started working on another project and HC had to find replacement. Maybe it's better to continue billing and use that money on art?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes