VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Like in edge of the artist started working on another project and HC had to find replacement.
Maybe HC is taking a break but is still going to commission art? the whole thing is slightly unclear. either way, sometimes people just need a break to stir the creative juices. on the bright side, there's multiple artists this time so if one leaves, it wouldn't be as devastating. I hope it doesn't happen all the same.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, great work so far.
Completely agree with you on the Harry part. He is our player character. Since our choices are played through him, if we choose to play the good person I hope we get with an happy ending for Harry. If I remember correctly there will be five Laura endings. Hopefully one of those endings Harry is happy with or without Laura. This is good writing when we can root for the guy created to enhance the cucking experience.

For Laura, it is a common trope in NTR where the woman was hiding her true personality that the NTR revealed. With so many endings, there should be one where she accepts her true self and one where she rejects it. Wonder how each will affect her relationship with Harry? Maybe there will be one where she becomes a more open and sexual aggressive woman and Harry loves the new her? Happy end?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
HangoverCat I'd kill for an android version of 3.0. Dunno if you make those yourself. Im not near a PC for 3-4 weeks since im in the hospital. Tablet only.

Pretty much everything you've made so far has been interesting.

Feb 7, 2021
Even I thought I'm fine with NTR but this is lmfao.

The guy is so stupid it's infuriating.

Am I the only one who feels like that? Looks like I'm more of just voyeur rather than NTR.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019

Am I the only one who feels like that? Looks like I'm more of just voyeur rather than NTR.
Maybe it is of the hardcore NTRs? I mean point is they make you angry at the forced plot.

Reactions: natuto10

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
HangoverCat I'd kill for an android version of 3.0. Dunno if you make those yourself. Im not near a PC for 3-4 weeks since im in the hospital. Tablet only.

Pretty much everything you've made so far has been interesting.
If i tell you that you actually can play this game(v3.0) on your android, would you really kill for me? Because i assured you, you CAN play this on your android.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Completely agree with you on the Harry part. He is our player character. Since our choices are played through him, if we choose to play the good person I hope we get with an happy ending for Harry. If I remember correctly there will be five Laura endings. Hopefully one of those endings Harry is happy with or without Laura. This is good writing when we can root for the guy created to enhance the cucking experience.

For Laura, it is a common trope in NTR where the woman was hiding her true personality that the NTR revealed. With so many endings, there should be one where she accepts her true self and one where she rejects it. Wonder how each will affect her relationship with Harry? Maybe there will be one where she becomes a more open and sexual aggressive woman and Harry loves the new her? Happy end?
nah cucks dont deserve a happy ending. He should get fired from job and live rest of his life in despair and depression

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If i tell you that you actually can play this game(v3.0) on your android, would you really kill for me? Because i assured you, you CAN play this on your android.
Depends if you're joking. If there's a way to play renpy without much hassle that'd be very interesting.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Until we finally know more about his past we will never know why he sees what is right in front of him and hears clearly what is going on but refuses to acknowledge the evidence of his senses. Doesn't trust his lying eyes or his traitorous ears. He must be on the spectrum. We don't really have insight on whether he is so traumatized he's in denial or if he secretly digs it and is letting it slide until it becomes a real problem. Or why he would sweat it at all? Because his relationship with Laura isn't really all that serious. They aren't married, don't live together, and she isn't even his fiancee yet. They are basically just fucking and hoping folks at work don't find out. It seems to me that even if he found out she was cheating he would probably land on his feet. He seems to be fairly popular with the ladies even though he has a dick the size of a peanut. I hope one of the endings is he just quits his job and leaves Luca to finish the project his damn self, because his only motivation for working so hard is to propose to Laura. It would be brilliant to see Luca's plan blow up in his face and fuck him and Laura over. My favorite parts of the game are when things aren't going Luca's way because it is fun to watch him squirm.

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Game is interesting, while everyone likes it, but I would like more interaction between Laura and Harry and in the future I hope that the game will have several endings

Reactions: RandomLeviathan
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes