VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
Well they aren't talking, and seeing as there is no leak yet i am curious, i think someone mentioned how 1 of the new scenes was doggy style...........

Edit: there is some mention but no real details T_T
There is a straight up CG pic of one new scene. This was before the 0.3.0 if I remember right. Try looking through pages 29-33 of this thread?

Reactions: aqq88

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
There is a straight up CG pic of one new scene. This was before the 0.3.0 if I remember right. Try looking through pages 29-33 of this thread?
Found it, so that is one, but i am more curious about a recent comment about the corruption of Laura and how she is cracking, poster mentioned how the 1 month is almost up so i agree with him that yeah she must be close to cracking MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Speaking of the one month time limit, I'm going to be VERY surprised if Luca doesn't do something to extend that timeline making Laura have to play along even longer.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
If the old scenes got updated with voice, then i had to start all over again, not that i mind though :p

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
He won't extend it, the whole point is that Laura becomes corrupted. So the chance they'll be fucking after the deadline is high, chance of extending the deadline is low.
Yea the point is so Laura continues fucking Luca without the blackmail. That said i think that extension is very likely to happen but because of Harry, it's good point of divergence. He can chose to ask for a week of extension in order to polish the app and ensure its success. Or he can chose that Laura is acting weird and that he can't have her work with Luca anymore, and present the app as it is.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Both are good points, i probably would opine more if i knew just how corrupted she already is.

Maybe she finally cracked and had sex in the infirmary, you know their special place?

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Still no saviour/hero for us :eek: waiting be like. :coffee:
Unfortunately we have to wait for a F95 member to share. From what I know, game updates at F95Zone comes from it's members or, sometimes, the game author.

Sadly, I can't be a patreon for most games that I like, but I share what I have and I hopefully expect that most members have the same mindset.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Unfortunately we have to wait for a F95 member to share. From what I know, game updates at F95Zone comes from it's members or, sometimes, the game author.

Sadly, I can't be a patreon for most games that I like, but I share what I have and I hopefully expect that most members have the same mindset.
I have a "it is what it is" approach. If the game is available for free why wouldn't i play it ? . If it's not then i need to wager whatever i consider the dev worth supporting and the cost/value of what i'm getting - after all if i spend money on X i won't be able to get Y. That means i need to be a big fan of the game to drop the money and there is no way i'm betraying the dev by leaking.

Ultimately i believe that if people wouldn't leak the games the devs would do it eventually themselves in order to promote the game. Those probably would be older versions but that is fair.

I have a "it is what it is" approach. If the game is available for free why wouldn't i play it ? . If it's not then i need to wager whatever i consider the dev worth supporting and the cost/value of what i'm getting - after all if i spend money on X i won't be able to get Y. That means i need to be a big fan of the game to drop the money and there is no way i'm betraying the dev by leaking.

Ultimately i believe that if people wouldn't leak the games the devs would do it eventually themselves in order to promote the game. Those probably would be older versions but that is fair.
Unfortunately for me I can't pay on patreon. Seems RBI blocked payment methods to patreon in my country (India) . Tried about 3 cards both debit and credit a couple updates ago but the payment would not go through. But I hope the dev can put it on steam so I can purchase it. Though that will probably take atleast a year for the game to complete. So, for me personally I have to depend on leakers as I have no method to buy it from my end.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Unfortunately for me I can't pay on patreon. Seems RBI blocked payment methods to patreon in my country (India) . Tried about 3 cards both debit and credit a couple updates ago but the payment would not go through. But I hope the dev can put it on steam so I can purchase it. Though that will probably take atleast a year for the game to complete. So, for me personally I have to depend on leakers as I have no method to buy it from my end.
I am the same situation, the fact i don't like paypal (since 1 time an email of mine was used for an unknown account) doesn't help me either =S (that and other ways i could pay involve the help of friends and family living abroad xD)

shyracko

Feb 23, 2020
saddly in Brazil 5 dolars , it's just like R$30, for those who pay R$ 900,00/month in rent ,plus food , internet , eletricity , water, etc and receive R$1100 it's almost impossible to pay anything like that

Reactions: Gudil

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
saddly in Brazil 5 dolars , it's just like R$30, for those who pay R$ 900,00/month in rent ,plus food , internet , eletricity , water, etc and receive R$1100 it's almost impossible to pay anything like that
Same here in venezuela, although is mostly food, medicines and internet since we don't pay for most services (wich is partly why they SUCK), some people do have to pay rent but i think the majority of the population either owns their residence or are invading it xD

Reactions: tpk and VermillioN
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes