VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
aya route is part of the main game, the first option you get to kiss aya or not, will be her path if you choose to kiss her.
I believe hc have said that aya path is sort of like a dlc while laura path is the main story. not sure if that answer your question

Honestly I'll love to see that non existent backboned harry showed at ending 1 and 3, but that might be just being delusional since I don't think it'll happen, but it'll be nice

correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't aya supposed to have 3 or 5 endings?
Yes currently aya have like 5 or 6 endings right now

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I'll be honest, I stopped following this game, but someone on discord spoiled a few things for me that are actually pretty interesting... Warning I haven't verified any of this myself, so take it with a grain of salt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The guy told me other things, and I have no reason to think that he's lying, but they were just so fucking ridiculous (and not necessarily in a bad way) that I really will have to see them for myself before I believe them...

So yeah, do with that what you will.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2023
I'll be honest, I stopped following this game, but someone on discord spoiled a few things for me that are actually pretty interesting... Warning I haven't verified any of this myself, so take it with a grain of salt.

The guy told me other things, and I have no reason to think that he's lying, but they were just so fucking ridiculous (and not necessarily in a bad way) that I really will have to see them for myself before I believe them...

What you've written checks out with the post above yours.
Kinda hilarious, I need to see that shit.
That being said, it kinda makes sense - it was weird how Aya basically disappears from different endings (it did fit in the normal ending where she gets blackmailed) but not anywhere else).

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022

Link Discord

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Yes currently aya have like 5 or 6 endings right now
I thought it was 4, (Aya ending (Laura route), and the normal endings.

Is the abrupt ending finally getting expanded?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes