VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah I meant ending when I meant routes.
And the 4 endings where he's oblivious are with his gf?
There is one route where MC is oblivious (gf only) that splits into reveal and no reveal endings.
The other oblivious route is current one (both girls play part) it will have one ending, most probably it will be a big reveal ending (route will be finished next update i believe).

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
There is one route where MC is oblivious (gf only) that splits into reveal and no reveal endings.
The other oblivious route is current one (both girls play part) it will have one ending, most probably it will be a big reveal ending (route will be finished next update i believe).
Thanks!
Too bad I wish there was a non reveal for that one too.

montanafanta

Sep 3, 2017
Really enjoyed this game, great art style for something not Japanese. Ignorant MC is different as other cheating games on this website asks wife/gf to cheat on them, the "mystery" makes it very exciting. Also I LOVE the "Rules" and the nice UI to keep track of them. Makes the angry sex into corruption super hot.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Harem tag is purely about variety. Hitting the widest possible audience. Imoupara series, 3 in this case, is harem and has;

Sakura: Pink hair charcter, long pony tail, largest huge boobs, motherly, sugary sweet, serious about taking care of her family, loves to make love, a little lewd, will take it in the kitchen

Hiharu: Orange haired character, short side tail, large huge boobs, just under pink hair sister, sporty, tomboy, not very serious, funny, lewd, will use her pussy to win a competitive video game with mc

Rika: Blue haired character, short twintails, small boobs, big ass, tsundere, loves getting it rough, kotowari play, very serious, likes to study, not very lewd but is kinky, likes to be dominated

Hinata: Blonde haired character, long straight hair, small boobs, small body in general, very inexperienced character, sugar sweet, not too serious, wants to learn, lewd later on in the story, will go full catgirl

Zakuro: Black haired character, long straight hair, medium boobs when compared to the other sisters, still big though, wants to dominated the MC, seductive, extremely lewd, playful, will give mc a hand in public, that's not an option

Did any of these characters hit your strike zone? Some hit mine, some missed. The story is mc gets it on with his sisters, please note in this fictional world this is completely normal. There are some cute and funny skits in between the content, but its basically nothing. Nekopara doesn't do this, it has a nice story with a bit of drama in it, in between smashing the hips and boobs of catgirls. Though mostly the harem genre does not have much in the way of story and is mostly just an aid.

It's just not serious enough for real world sicknesses, deep drama, and negative personalities. There are exceptions, far more so in harem VNs without sexual content.

To bring it back to APBLU, the harem genre is fairly lacking in dirty, sloppy, nasty, cheaty, rapey, for one parties' pleasure only sex and all the drama that goes with that. I gotta say, I do like it when HC uses comic relief in the story, more than I thought I would. I little harem style humor in a seriously crazy story.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Harem tag is purely about variety. Hitting the widest possible audience. Imoupara series, 3 in this case, is harem and has;

Sakura: Pink hair charcter, long pony tail, largest huge boobs, motherly, sugary sweet, serious about taking care of her family, loves to make love, a little lewd, will take it in the kitchen

Hiharu: Orange haired character, short side tail, large huge boobs, just under pink hair sister, sporty, tomboy, not very serious, funny, lewd, will use her pussy to win a competitive video game with mc

Rika: Blue haired character, short twintails, small boobs, big ass, tsundere, loves getting it rough, kotowari play, very serious, likes to study, not very lewd but is kinky, likes to be dominated

Hinata: Blonde haired character, long straight hair, small boobs, small body in general, very inexperienced character, sugar sweet, not too serious, wants to learn, lewd later on in the story, will go full catgirl

Zakuro: Black haired character, long straight hair, medium boobs when compared to the other sisters, still big though, wants to dominated the MC, seductive, extremely lewd, playful, will give mc a hand in public, that's not an option

Did any of these characters hit your strike zone? Some hit mine, some missed. The story is mc gets it on with his sisters, please note in this fictional world this is completely normal. There are some cute and funny skits in between the content, but its basically nothing. Nekopara doesn't do this, it has a nice story with a bit of drama in it, in between smashing the hips and boobs of catgirls. Though mostly the harem genre does not have much in the way of story and is mostly just an aid.

It's just not serious enough for real world sicknesses, deep drama, and negative personalities. There are exceptions, far more so in harem VNs without sexual content.

To bring it back to APBLU, the harem genre is fairly lacking in dirty, sloppy, nasty, cheaty, rapey, for one parties' pleasure only sex and all the drama that goes with that. I gotta say, I do like it when HC uses comic relief in the story, more than I thought I would. I little harem style humor in a seriously crazy story.
Quit comparing vanilla to NTR
Its like comparing apples to oranges, they're literally different things

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
This had the potential to be great, your storytelling talent is top of the line. The problem is that you made the mc a fucking clueless, flaming pussy who almost makes me ill. Being a female, the idea that there are men out there who enjoy playing a naive sissy concerns me. Why make a character for a game and then give the player no chance to change the outcome. How is this a game? It is basically just a story. Now I don't know your plans, obviously, but please remove your panties and give the mc some testosterone...please.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
This had the potential to be great, your storytelling talent is top of the line. The problem is that you made the mc a fucking clueless, flaming pussy who almost makes me ill. Being a female, the idea that there are men out there who enjoy playing a naive sissy concerns me. Why make a character for a game and then give the player no chance to change the outcome. How is this a game? It is basically just a story. Now I don't know your plans, obviously, but please remove your panties and give the mc some testosterone...please.

This is a story for males with a being stole fetish and for women with a fetish for slutification AND cheating. So no, having him have testosterone would kill the fun for the target audience.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Felix has ceased to be the protagonist somewhere during the story. He seems to be hated here and by the author as well.

This game arguably turned from netorare to netori.

• Angry
Reactions: NTR Sommelier

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Quit comparing vanilla to NTR
Its like comparing apples to oranges, they're literally different things
Both are stories, both provoke emotions, both have words, both have characters, both have plot points, both take you to another world. In fiction, contention is contention weather it's a murder mystery or just plain everyday relatable relationship issues. I won't deny that vanilla VN plot points are different from a NTR VN's, but both are literary works, or visual 'novels', so they are able to be compared and contrasted with meticulous effort. To be fair, I didn't deeply compare the genres, but still I was successful in doing so. I just made a point that harem VNs normally don't have much in the way of drama and are not serious enough for things like diseases, crimes, cheating, bad personalities, murder, etc. Again that's not an exhaustive statement. I did it mostly to keep on topic with the thread.

But while we are here, let's go for two. In Imoupara3, same example, Rika is not really into the MC. I mean she's not as turned off by sexual intercourse with MC as Laura was with Luca during there first sexual encounter, but she does come to really like MC's dick with repeated acts. This is similar to Laura and Luca's relationship, in a way. Another? Zakuro is a domineering character and as similar traits to Luca. She never goes far enough to criminally blackmail MC, but she does force MC into public indecency, this is a crime and a fetish. What Luca does to Laura is a crime and also a fetish. One more, Hiharu is bouncy and energetic and she enjoys a playful approach to lewdness and sex with the partner she's interested in. While she does not have a fragmented mind with different shards almost becoming different characters on their own, Hiharu shares some character traits with Aya. This is easy, but I'll stop.

Character comparison isn't too hard, nor is their rolls in the story, if I compared the plot points of Imoupara3 to APBLU, that would take more work. Nekopara would be easier, as it has a well developed story. Could do, but is it worth it?

The case of apples and oranges, both are fruit and can be put into fruit salad. I know it's a saying, but it's just not applicable to this. Written works can and will be compared, we do it naturally. I know I have my favorites as do you. Do people not know that plot points and characters from different genres can be compared?

I enjoyed the thought exercise, really, thank you.

PiSays666

Jul 2, 2019
I'm curious what kind of NTR this game has. Is it A, B, C, or a mix? Most of what I've read suggests it's all, or at least mostly, type B.

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I mostly still play cause even if Im not the BIGGEST ntr guy (although i do read/watch some from time to time) I still like the art and animations and also wanna know where the story goes lol

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes