VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The bonus scenes are separate from the main game so no that 9.3 link does not include them. No one has been kind enough to link the android bonus scene update as of yet. There is an official android version available to patrons for as low as 5 dollars. If you don't want to wait for someone to leak it there is always that option you can take.

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
The bonus scenes are separate from the main game so no that 9.3 link does not include them. No one has been kind enough to link the android bonus scene update as of yet. There is an official android version available to patrons for as low as 5 dollars. If you don't want to wait for someone to leak it there is always that option you can take.
I see, thanks for the info.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
it is only me? or anyone else hate the black mailing thing? i like my ntr like my coffee with too much manipulation, dirty talk and sugestion
I agree. I like the NTR story lines, but the blackmailing thing is a little cliche at this point. It's an easy plot device I assume.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I agree. I like the NTR story lines, but the blackmailing thing is a little cliche at this point. It's an easy plot device I assume.
without the blackmail, laura and aya wouldn't even speak to luca, laura was about to report him for groping her in order send him wherever he came from.
so i think it wouldn't work without the blackmail, they are not some masochistic frasturated houswives, at least not at first....which makes it more interesting.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
There are only that many ways the plot can play out. Either the girl is willing to cheat from the start, she gets coerced into it (blackmail, mind control etc) or the male MC pushes her into arms of another. Each of those has its own naysayers. I personally liked the Edge of setup more but people were upset that MC is not likeable/relatable.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
There are only that many ways the plot can play out. Either the girl is willing to cheat from the start, she gets coerced into it (blackmail, mind control etc) or the male MC pushes her into arms of another. Each of those has its own naysayers. I personally liked the Edge of setup more but people were upset that MC is not likeable/relatable.
Well, I personally believe that the most "believable" kind of situation is a mix of pushing her away and coercing or getting encouraged by friends.
E.g.: The woman drinks too much and is doing something that she then may regret. Can start very slowly with a kiss or whatever. And then it progresses from there.

João Maria

Feb 14, 2018
The woman drinks too much and is doing something that she then may regret. Can start very slowly with a kiss or whatever. And then it progresses from there.
This literally happens in "The Edge Of", another game that Hangover Cat has made, you should try it. I think that's why he didn't repeat the same thing in this game.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
This literally happens in "The Edge Of", another game that Hangover Cat has made, you should try it. I think that's why he didn't repeat the same thing in this game.
I did play that aswell, but I didn't really like it that much, since the MC is a cuck who likes to see his wife get fucked.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry if the question was already asked before, but is there any plan to make an ntr harem route where the mc remains oblivious until the end? In fact, how many routes have the mc being oblivious? Only one with his girlfriend?

Reactions: Oonigiri

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Sorry if the question was already asked before, but is there any plan to make an ntr harem route where the mc remains oblivious until the end? In fact, how many routes have the mc being oblivious? Only one with his girlfriend?
ending wise, I want to say maybe 3 or 4 he remains oblivious. Routes? we have that? you only get three options maybe four depending on what ending you are currently. Most of the main story endings involves his girlfriend except for the last 2 (aya ending). There is more to come since the most "wanted" girl is going to have her own story after the main story is completed (aya path). Hope that answers your question

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
My main story, where I made the choices is still not updated. I wonder when that will come. I forgot which choices I picked, but it was after the vote on Luca's proposals in the conference room.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
ending wise, I want to say maybe 3 or 4 he remains oblivious. Routes? we have that? you only get three options maybe four depending on what ending you are currently. Most of the main story endings involves his girlfriend except for the last 2 (aya ending). There is more to come since the most "wanted" girl is going to have her own story after the main story is completed (aya path). Hope that answers your question
Yeah I meant ending when I meant routes.
And the 4 endings where he's oblivious are with his gf?

Reactions: Oonigiri
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes