VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Bruh, why did you delete my messages lmao. What trolling was there, I already explained my point, and you didn't delete the dev's message who is the one actually trolling. Don't use bias to moderate, mates.

Reactions: Mythrs

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
This game is shit!

It's a damn kinetic novel no choices and you can see that after he pulled the shit with the USB stick that she is now being blackmailed! MC is a fucking idiot not to see it! It's so fucking obvious that it is horribly written I could not stand to read this kinetic novel anymore and deleted.

1. NTR is handled awfully
2. MC is a fucking idiot moron that has no redeeming qualities (supposed to be in IT but has the brain of a peon! Insult to my profession! Never seen anyone in IT with no brains like this IDIOT!)
3. Game Play: 1/5 (there is none it's a damn kinetic novel! without proper tag!)
4. Sound: 3/5
5. Art: 4/5 (it has animation only thing redeemable for this KN)

Rating: 2/5

Dev I'm insulted you insulted my profession like this! IT people think logically and we think linearly so we can see when something does not make sense! Point A leads to Point B NOT A to C! I have worked in IT for decades now and I have NEVER seen anyone in IT that can't figure out something is wrong! We do not think like a random abstract thinking so just as I figured it out that he was blackmailing her the moment she started acting strange after she asked about the USB! So would ANYONE in IT! I'm so disgusted by how the developer insulted a profession where intelligence and problem solving are the TWO MAIN aspects for this position and than make an MC that can't do problem solving in IT! We have to figure out the problem by users description EVERY DAY! THIS KINETIC NOVEL IS INSULTING!
Your whole account is a shitshow and I'm laughing my ass off lmao. Keep up with the great work :KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game is shit!

It's a damn kinetic novel no choices and you can see that after he pulled the shit with the USB stick that she is now being blackmailed! MC is a fucking idiot not to see it! It's so fucking obvious that it is horribly written I could not stand to read this kinetic novel anymore and deleted.

1. NTR is handled awfully
2. MC is a fucking idiot moron that has no redeeming qualities (supposed to be in IT but has the brain of a peon! Insult to my profession! Never seen anyone in IT with no brains like this IDIOT!)
3. Game Play: 1/5 (there is none it's a damn kinetic novel! without proper tag!)
4. Sound: 3/5
5. Art: 4/5 (it has animation only thing redeemable for this KN)

Rating: 2/5

Dev I'm insulted you insulted my profession like this! IT people think logically and we think linearly so we can see when something does not make sense! Point A leads to Point B NOT A to C! I have worked in IT for decades now and I have NEVER seen anyone in IT that can't figure out something is wrong! We do not think like a random abstract thinking so just as I figured it out that he was blackmailing her the moment she started acting strange after she asked about the USB! So would ANYONE in IT! I'm so disgusted by how the developer insulted a profession where intelligence and problem solving are the TWO MAIN aspects for this position and than make an MC that can't do problem solving in IT! We have to figure out the problem by users description EVERY DAY! THIS KINETIC NOVEL IS INSULTING!
Just a thought, but perhaps you should put your scathing review... you know... in the reviews and leave the thread for more constructive discussion, flame wars, and spicy memes as god intended.

• Haha
Reactions: LettucePr

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
my god the pseudo analysis of everyone character this update is funny. I honestly had no interest in following this story after aya rape scene and still don't. But damn everyone going on how harry sucks or where the fuck are they going with his character. Is honestly more interesting than the story it self.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
my god the pseudo analysis of everyone character this update is funny. I honestly had no interest in following this story after aya rape scene and still don't. But damn everyone going on how harry sucks or where the fuck are they going with his character. Is honestly more interesting than the story it self.
This thread may actually have more lines than the VN itself... even if a good chunk of them get randomly deleted from time to time :unsure:

Reactions: Samuraibear

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Harry's so lost in his own head, Laura could have bad food poisoning in the bathroom with no toilet paper, yelling for Harry to give some to her, but she'd get a yeast infection before he'd show up. Harry would be too busy with ear buds in, playing contemporary love songs, while looking at pictures of her 'perfect' outfit she had on their 'perfect' date earlier that week, in is his mind 'their' 'perfect' little slice of happiness. Meanwhile she's... well dirty things happened.

Harry started doing low level antag things this last update, so that may be why people dislike him more. Anyhow, it's all good discourse. Possibly good feedback.

LettucePr

Jun 26, 2019
Harry's so lost in his own head, Laura could have bad food poisoning in the bathroom with no toilet paper, yelling for Harry to give some to her, but she'd get a yeast infection before he'd show up. Harry would be too busy with ear buds in, playing contemporary love songs, while looking at pictures of her 'perfect' outfit she had on their 'perfect' date earlier that week, in is his mind 'their' 'perfect' little slice of happiness. Meanwhile she's... well dirty things happened.

Harry started doing low level antag things this last update, so that may be why people dislike him more. Anyhow, it's all good discourse. Possibly good feedback.
iirc there are some ntr games where the "protag" goes on the dark path and the corruptor starts to be the sane stable person that the women flock to. idk just my hot take on the update. :BootyTime:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I don't like bonus scene 5#. While I always say that the scenes don't need to be believable there is limit to suspension of disbelief and for me this scene passed that limit by large margin. The blackmailed with nudes is a meme in this genre, can't believe the dev decided to use that.

I think it would be better for it to be "what if" scenario where Aya after giving up on Harry ends up sleeping with Luca so he doesn't need to blackmail her. Secondly there should be reason for Harry to be distracted, let's say he sits on couch watching tv - tv would distract him and cover for the sounds. I skimmed over the scene so can't give better feedback.

Reactions: metagrossrj

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I don't like bonus scene 5#. While I always say that the scenes don't need to be believable there is limit to suspension of disbelief and for me this scene passed that limit by large margin. The blackmailed with nudes is a meme in this genre, can't believe the dev decided to use that.

I think it would be better for it to be "what if" scenario where Aya after giving up on Harry ends up sleeping with Luca so he doesn't need to blackmail her. Secondly there should be reason for Harry to be distracted, let's say he sits on couch watching tv - tv would distract him and cover for the sounds. I skimmed over the scene so can't give better feedback.
Idea #4

I call it "A Bigger Family"

Who: Laura, Luca, and Sandra/Aya(you choose 1 of the 2)

Where: Behind the kitchen counters. specifically

How:Luca schemes to have Sandra/Aya babysit while he and Laura "make" dinner. It ends up a threesome in the kitchen behind the counter while Harry is siting by the dining table.

When: The timeframe between Blonde Laura w/roots and Blonde Laura w/long hair. During the Family route

Outfit:blonde Laura w/roots in her slutty pink top and black skirt. The other 2 can wear whatever

Position:

- Triple Missionary - Sandra/Aya's POV

- Harry's POV -

The BJ sections can just be sounds w/standing characters, so the triple missionary is the main focus.

Why: Cuz Luca to the baby; "ain't nobody got time fo dat" so he convinces Laura to ask Sandra OR Aya to babysit while they get dinner ready. But the baby gets to sleep early and the sitter hears loud sloppy joes being made. You can follow up on the drama that Laura has with Sandra/Aya, like admitting to be "just like" her mom or with Aya being angry at Laura for being a slut. Eventually, the sitter is challenged to a match with Luca's dick.

Harry comes back home, sees the 3 behind the counter, sits by the dining table and is tired so he passes out multiple times. Each time he wakes up to wet "clogging" sounds(1 of the 2 girls are missing/not standing) up until he sees the girls trying to clean the "juice" they spilled(Luca missing/not standing). The ladies have their tits out at this point but Harry's vision is blurred the whole time and is clueless so he goes to bed before the 3 get louder.

don't forget the main idea is to make the bonus scene happen, i found it funny how aya was teleported from the airport, Aya's second personality also tried her best to make it happen lol

Reactions: paladinfox5

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Idea #4

I call it "A Bigger Family"

Who: Laura, Luca, and Sandra/Aya(you choose 1 of the 2)

Where: Behind the kitchen counters. specifically Google Drive

How:Luca schemes to have Sandra/Aya babysit while he and Laura "make" dinner. It ends up a threesome in the kitchen behind the counter while Harry is siting by the dining table.

When: The timeframe between Blonde Laura w/roots and Blonde Laura w/long hair. During the Family route

Outfit:blonde Laura w/roots in her slutty pink top and black skirt. The other 2 can wear whatever

Position:

- Triple Missionary - Sandra/Aya's POV Google Drive

- Harry's POV - Google Drive

The BJ sections can just be sounds w/standing characters, so the triple missionary is the main focus.

Why: Cuz Luca to the baby; "ain't nobody got time fo dat" so he convinces Laura to ask Sandra OR Aya to babysit while they get dinner ready. But the baby gets to sleep early and the sitter hears loud sloppy joes being made. You can follow up on the drama that Laura has with Sandra/Aya, like admitting to be "just like" her mom or with Aya being angry at Laura for being a slut. Eventually, the sitter is challenged to a match with Luca's dick.

Harry comes back home, sees the 3 behind the counter, sits by the dining table and is tired so he passes out multiple times. Each time he wakes up to wet "clogging" sounds(1 of the 2 girls are missing/not standing) up until he sees the girls trying to clean the "juice" they spilled(Luca missing/not standing). The ladies have their tits out at this point but Harry's vision is blurred the whole time and is clueless so he goes to bed before the 3 get louder.

don't forget the main idea is to make the bonus scene happen, i found it funny how aya was teleported from the airport, Aya's second personality also tried her best to make it happen lol
Isn't this idea against the rules? Like it pretty much sets up how the scene should play. If I remember right HC didn't want to be personal writer and wanted freedom on how he can approach the scene.

To me what is important from the suggestion is :Laura blonde with roots in her outfit from karaoke, three some behind kitchen counter in that specific position while Harry is in the same room. Everything else should be seen as suggestion rather than script of how the scene should play.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes