VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

arifareika

Mar 15, 2023
could anyone explain to me why the android port on this version of the game suddenly become so big? I've downloaded the game before and it was only 700+mb with the gallery unlocked, but when i tried to download this new version it become 1,99gb all of a sudden and the gallery was locked too

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
You've been using a third party compressed android port. The one that was leaked here for 9.3 is the official port that has much less compression.

arifareika

Mar 15, 2023
You've been using a third party compressed android port. The one that was leaked here for 9.3 is the official port that has much less compression.
Oh sorry, didn't know that, just started to play this game, i found it on other websites, i came here because that website didn't update it so i kinda confused when i find out the new version of the game in here become so big compare to the last one

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
In Aya's defense though she knows Harry is weak and won't do shit if left up to him. So, she's making it extremely clear to Harry that if he likes her then he needs to grow a backbone and pick her otherwise if he continues to be weak she will go with Luca. It's basically Aya's last ditch effort to get Harry to choose what he wants one way or the other and with a guy as weak as Harry you would almost HAVE to use tactics like this to ever get him to decide on anything
I just so freaking love Aya's descriptions of her own body XD! It's by far her best personality quirk.

EXACTLY!! That's why I always said the dude is way freaking toxic. Lots more than Luca who is just an evil jerk. Luca's evilness turns you into a fuckdoll. Harry's into a meat in a bag of plastic. He deserves all the cheating he gets. And that item you mentioned is what Luca figured out to get into Laura's head, and when he mentions this to her, her corruption skyrockets.
Aya's larger-than-average boobs and bra for holding them, cracked me up during the club rape scene, of all times, it hits perfectly. Her crazy face standing art, the one she does when she threw that over sized stuff toy onto the train tracks, is inspired. I love it. So much effort is put into her character, one of my favorites. If she goes full on 'nice boat'... perfection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I skimmed over your post talking about Harry being a emotional vampire before, not with this update it's clear you're right about him. Took this update to get me to see it in full relief. I feel little bad about it, but better late than never.

so... gay route confirmed in this ending? or am I misinterpreting something? lol jokes aside, can you give me some context on this xD
I wouldn't go that far, but there is some form of attachment there. I think there is more than we have been told about Luca's past with Harry, but maybe I'm just not remembering the story well enough.

Context, I think, was when Luca was talking with Aya just before the 'clap Aya's ass silly scene', that latest one. She was reading him, figuring out his thoughts on Harry, among other things. She said Luca hated Harry, to which he replied I love em. I'd have to run through the scene again for total accuracy, but I think that's the context.

Just because I now see that Harry lives in a fantasy world and think he needs therapy to quit gaslighting his reality with his own ideals, at the expense of others, instead of using observation to make judgments and decisions, I still wouldn't call Luca good. Luca is shit, always making his mother's last words to him a self fulfilling prophecy.

I quick side note, does Harry have mania? He needs meds and therapy doesn't he?

Damn, is no one healthy and even in this VN? HC what have you done?

edit: added crazy funny face standing art image

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoreplane248

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
These psychological discussions and walls of text are getting genuinely insane.
LMAOOOOO im sorry Im just getting too into this at the end of the day its a ntr game that serves to fulfill the fetish first I just like talking about the story somewhat

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Aya's larger-than-average boobs and bra for holding them, cracked me up during the club rape scene, of all times, it hits perfectly. Her crazy face standing art, the one she does when she threw that over sized stuff toy onto the train tracks, is inspired. I love it. So much effort is put into her character, one of my favorites. If she goes full on 'nice boat'... perfection.
Yes! I chuckled with the train scene XD!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shatteredstar

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Kenpachi 97 the porter was out of town for the last week. Give it a few days and it will find its way here. No need to rush since the next update will not be until late August anyway.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
These psychological discussions and walls of text are getting genuinely insane.
this game have always been like that since the beginning, but people started noticing as the story progressed with each update.
She said Luca hated Harry, to which he replied I love em.
taking the chance of putting in a potential theory since the topic is a psychological topic, with the context you have giving me it gives me the understanding that luca isn't love with harry specifically but his shattered delusional mind. Let me use lara snow as an example, she despite harry for being an "emotional vampire," which based on what I been reading in this threat is not really well perceived because it leads to an unconscious self destructive path, while on the other hand luca loves that aspect since it helps him take advantage of the cracks harry have created by said path, hence how easily got into laura pants and corrupted her because she was walking on a glass floor that could be easily cracked by anyone. Who created this? harry, because he refused to take control of his actual life and live in denial and ignorant in his own imaginary perfect world. Same thing is happening to aya since harry isn't willing to leave his ideal world, and when he is forced out of his world he is thrown into an anger fit, hence "normal ending 1", where laura and luca sent him that video of them having sex and him showing "backbone" that he supposedly have in him. Same case can be argue with the "abrupt ending" by seeing laura and luca literally having sex in his room, it shatters his perfect world, comparing this to the "normal ending 1" he have both luca and laura within his grasp might as well act on that anger that he couldn't use on "normal ending 1."

He isn't a emotional vampire, but someone who never learn how to mentally grow due to the shock that he got as a child caused by luca, his brain refused to move on from that incident causing him to be emotionally unattached towards anyone due to fear and let his imagination take over to define what love amd expectation mean to him, hence why he try to be equal to laura despite her being ok with harry being inferior to her in certain aspects because she actually had something for him. This can also, and probably will lead towards aya route, maybe she can heal him (good ending), maybe she doesn't after all she also have her demons in her closet. For this ending (final update), I'm fairly sure HC is going to take a route where he shows how harry is mentally unstable by having aya and laura shattering his imaginary world as laura take the dominant role over aya and screw her in front of harry or through a video, and luca giving the final pus using his ideology on harry as a final push to break him psychologically, and potentially harry committing suicide as all of them laugh at him.

Personal comment: I might exaggerate a bit at the end, but I'm pretty sure the final update is going to take that route

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.3 + Gallery unlocked

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 780 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Scoreplane248

Dec 26, 2020
I just so freaking love Aya's descriptions of her own body XD! It's by far her best personality quirk.

EXACTLY!! That's why I always said the dude is way freaking toxic. Lots more than Luca who is just an evil jerk. Luca's evilness turns you into a fuckdoll. Harry's into a meat in a bag of plastic. He deserves all the cheating he gets. And that item you mentioned is what Luca figured out to get into Laura's head, and when he mentions this to her, her corruption skyrockets.
yeah....no. Sorry. You can hate Harry all you want for his depicted actions and give him harsh criticism (cause frankly, a lot of it is deserved with how crap his character writing is)...but Luca is by far the WORSt person in this game by design. He literally rapes and manipulates, and throws his weight at people below his weight class all the time with no remorse. There's just no contest on this, objectively speaking, even with how butchered and OOC Harry is in this latest update (which just feels like a clumsy way to justify the already oddball ntr idiocy to continue).

Like...if Harry deserved to get cheated on...then Luca deserves to get castrated. Painfully.

Again, hate Harry all you want, it's your right, but please don't pretend that Luca's SOMEHOW a a better person or sanitize his utterly horrible actions on others as him "just being a jerk" just cause he is more entertaining to you....and apparently satisfies your personal bull fantasies.

Last edited:

Scoreplane248

Dec 26, 2020
Which is why I find Harry's writing off, OOC even. 'Blind' works at the beginning of the story, not now. I know I'm repeating myself here, but to drive my point home; From Harry's pov he dated Aya while dating Laura, kissed Aya, rubbed her clearly big boobs(won't stop), rubbed her pussy, leaves her hanging without getting her off, dates her again for the purpose of dumping her(colder than the eye of a snake about to strike), claimed he loves her right before he says he loves Laura more, then dumps her(colder than the methane rivers on Titan). Harry is a good guy(shit! how?), so why is he acting like a sick bastard now? He's inconsistent, to say the least. He's meant to be good guy, harmless mostly, but tries to be good, a top tier vehicle for driving the genre's main themes. Which means either against all other depictions, and characters' descriptions of Harry he is narratively not a 'good' guy, there is fault in the writing, or something else we don't know. Something is off about Harry.
Yeah, that's what feels like the core issue when it comes to Harry. This change in actions just...doesn't make sense or fit with ANY description of him by the narrative or other characters. It just feels like a VERY clumsy way of justifying why Aya would lose her mind even further and actually think Luca's a better alternative. I guess the author just couldn't figure out how to get someone like Aya to plausibly (and I'm using that term loosely here)) fall for Luca's machinations unless Harry suddenly confirms his critics worse bias about him...apparently.

EDIT: Just replayed the content. I take back the justification bit, Aya just falls (or comes close to falling) because Luca just isn't allowed to not be dominant and not be in control for even a microsecond unless he's literally being killed. Typical NTR antagonist perks, I guess. But the writing of Harry in Aya's route still feel VERY OOC even taking into account his worst traits in the other routes...or him being an "emotion sucking vampire". It's like his lack of agency and will got turned up by 200% to ruin whatever he had with Aya. It feels even MORE off after replaying it!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes